BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I received a sample from @Sephora and used it today for the first time!Feels great and looks great on my 31yr old aged skin. Its so weightless and gives great coverage. Ultra HD foundation made me look 10 yrs younger and I plan to buy it once I finish the sample!!
Nicole K.
Temple City, CA
Hm.. I have mixed feelings about this product. Since 2012, it has been my go to foundation. You can layer up for heavy coverage or just use a little for a more natural love. Even when I go heavy, it never looks cakey and people always thought I didn't wear foundation. However, after they changed up the ingredients, it seems to make me a lot more oily and sort of lifts off my skin :/
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
I have never been brand loyal, until I tried this foundation. Now this is the only foundation I buy. The coverage is great, It looks so natural, blends perfectly, and the color just matches perfectly. You don't need to use a lot of product, the consultants in the store are always so helpful. It is pricey, but worth it.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When I need a night on the town I love this foundation. I use it along with the HD powder and it lasts all night. The only downside is it seems to clog my pores which is why I only use it for special occasions.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
I received samples of this and I fell in love! It is a little watery, but the coverage is great and the lasting is great. The finish on it is beautiful and a little dewy. Makeup went over it gorgeously. It lasted a 10 hour day and looked flawless.
kathy n.
I always go to sephora to get a sample of MUFE y365, it is my holy grail foundation. i love how it's not too high coverage and it doesn't make me look like i caked my face. i think its amazing for all skin types and i would recommend to others. i use very little so the little sample paint pots they give out lasts for a little while, i wish to someday be able to get the full size.
Ashley C.
Roseville, CA
This was one of the first high end foundations I tried when I started working at Sephora. I thought this foundation would be a good one to try because I had always heard so much great things about from my other peers in the beauty community. Boy am I glad that I gave this foundation a shot! It's always been hard for me to find a foundation that matched my fair skin tone with yellow undertones and that had enough pigmentation to cover my acne scars from my teen years. Most foundations that do have a shade light enough for me have very pink/peachy undertones and it throws off the whole color of my face, this one however had a shade that was absolutely perfect (N117). HD also was able to cover all my skin concerns without making my face look blotchy later in the day and without making skin feel the need to produce more oil, in other words, it didn't feel heavy and even balanced out my combination skin type and gave me more of a normal skin type. Additionally, I didn't notice my skin breaking out more, in fact, I was beginning to see less breakouts than I usually would. Another pro to this foundation is that it looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL when photographed (and in real life). The only con I have for this foundation is that when you start running out, you can't remove the pump to get out any remaining product before having to restock, or at least I couldn't find a way to open it. The only other complaint that I had was the price but after using it, I have decided it's well worth it, I can't imagine MUFE selling this product for any less because it is just THAT good.
After seeing these results and all the compliments I received while wearing this foundation, there is no way I could possibly give it less than 5 stars.
Patricia P.
san pablo
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
I received this product in my Sephora Play Box last month. I have combination skin and I usually don’t use full coverage foundation. I have fair skin, so this foundation was a little off color wise. It did provide great coverage but dried out my skin. I’m going to stick to using Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm medium to deep skintones with neutral undertones 1.7 oz.
Alicia N.
The best foundation EVER. Make up forever (in general) has a life changing line of foundation products. Not the first I've used, but definitely my favorite especially for winter. It has such light texture, does a flawless job, and lasts FOREVER.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My shade is actually 127 (before they changes the color system) this is a great foundation. It's light in the skin yet gives great coverage and it's buildable. It leaves a nice finish (not full in Matte but no overly Dewey) and it blends into the skin very easily. It's just right!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.