BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Melissa BM-198145 S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this one the last year and I liked the good this is that is affordable one disadvantage is that is to clear but is ok for a very natural look
Chiara E.
Saint Catharines
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the whole photo finish look that this liquid foundation gives you. It's wonderful coverage bit still natural looking which is important to me.
Tasha H.
Winnipeg, MB
A great product that leaves my face fully covered with a great matte finish. It's always really easy to match my colour as they have so many options.
Coleen B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I went with the darkest shade and it's ok. It's a billable product. It's not my go to product but I'm trying to use it so my coins won't be wasted 😁
Samantha G.
Windsor
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
the coverage was medium, very lightweight foundation. Worked with my dry skin and made my skin really smooth! Although wished the coverage was better
Ilvana D.
I am a huge fan of this foundation. Made my skin look flawless. It is very light weight. The colors are perfect because the color range is very large
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. It makes my face look flawless and clean . I received it in my monthly topbox . With this foundation a little goes along way .
Anna  S.
It is an okay foundation but gives only sheer to medium coverage. One positive is that it comes with a pump, however I like other foundations better.
Nicole M.
Amazing full coverage foundation and does not irritate my skin, a little goes a long way and does not rub off throughout the day, holy grail product
Jade H.
Higham , Barnsley
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Staple foundation in my kit. Lasts all day and looks stunning on camera! I love how you can sheer out or build up, good for all skin types and ages.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.