BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jazmín🔱 V.
Esta base es perfecta para todo tipo de piel su acabado es de alta cobetura y es perfecta para fotos y la podemos adquirir mayormente por Internet etc
Lynn C.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Es una base de cobertura ligera se puede convertir en media. No es pesada en la piel . Ligeramente pegajoso. Dura un tiempo hay que sellarla con polvo
Robyn B.
Sherwood park , AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation. Provides true full coverage. A little goes a long way. Great shade range, blends easily with multiple tools, and longevity is decent
Assia M.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Mon amour de fdt, pour moi il mest pas full coverage mais ca couvre comme meme  :D Et surtout vous pouvez lutiliser chaque jour. Ma peau est mixte
selina h.
LONDON, LONDON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MUFE has good foundation, this foundation works wonders, it is cheap and pigmented. It has the best coverage and i have gone through 2 bottles already.
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is awesome. It provides beautiful coverage that does not oxidize and stays on nicely throughout the day. This one is a favorite for me!
Ana-Maria D.
I have the lightest shade- 115 and i love it! I am very pale and it suit me wonderfull! It's a medium to full coverage foundation and super blendable.
Sarah A.
jeddah
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is honestly amazing it's full coverage I think it's good for all skin types love this product!🖤MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
It's really smooth and easy to apply but if you're looking for any coverage at all be sure to double up those layers as its a sheer coverage foundation
Kimmi M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the best product it goes on smooth gives me a beautiful matte finish. It is long lasting with out looking flaky and you are always photo ready!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.