BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tadja S.
ON
This was my first ever purchase of high end foundation back in high school and has been a staple in my routine since then. Great coverage & long lasting!
Bianca Ana Maria P.
bucharest,
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love love love this foundation! Looks like skin feels like skin! It has a medium to high coverage, skin doesn look cakey and if appears perfect in photos
Megan B.
mont saint-hilaire
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I love this foundation, my skin is usually very dry with foundation but this one is smooth and goes on well. Also not too orange or yellow, perfect tint!
Chassie P.
Breton, AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation, It's my go to for everyday wear and any special occasions I have. To me it has a natural finish. It doesn't cake up on dry spots.
Enas A.
Amman
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It's my favorite .. it's high cover foundation with charm velvet touch and it's long lasting I use it when I go out more than seven hours .. amazing ♥♥♥
Jessica C.
Saint john, KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is incredible. It has full coverage with a light weight look and feel. It stays in through out the day. A little product goes a long way.
Vanesa C.
Colombia
It moisturizes muy skin and pretty well covers imperfections,also the color is quite fixed with muy skin,but i dont like to be fast and does last long
Grace R.
Montreal, QC
This foundation is amazing! It is lighweight, photographs amazingly and it doesn't move or dry in certain areas. It is pricey but it is worth the money
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is awesome. It provides beautiful coverage that does not oxidize and stays on nicely throughout the day. This one is a favorite for me!
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
I love the coverage Make Up For Ever HD Foundation gives me. It feels good on my skin, looks natural, lasts all day and doesn't make my skin feel dry.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.