BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Naomi A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I've been hooked to this foundation after using it on one of my makeup courses it works really well, has a high coverage , isn't cakey and blends really well.
Megan R.
Catrine, Ayrshire
Had a lovely finish but had to give away as the palest shade was very very very orange and dark, they NEED to expand their colour range to cater to paler skin!
Amira B.
Turin
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is amazing to take good pictures and to give a lot of shine, the coverage is not the strongest but if you don't have skin issues is the perfect foundation
lucia z.
miami
I have used this base little but I really recommend it, since it covers the imperfections of the face like spots, black spots as well as moisturizing the skin.
Silje T.
It's a bit strange on some of my dry patches if I have some. It's lightweight and medium coverage. My skin can become some oily in the t-zone through the day.
Ashley M.
Montreal
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My go-to foundation. It’s full coverage and they have so many shades to match any range. I love it. The price point is great for something so full coverage.
Bronagh C.
Amazing, full coverage on the face can be a little oily but a bit of powder will fix, doesn't be blachy, easy to apply and you can get it off their website,
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It's great! It makes my skin look flawless! I got a sample from Sephora and it was the perfect colour match :) MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Roxanne N.
Quebec
I've dry skin and it didn't stick well to my face and it make it really cakey. We could se dead skin. At least, at sephora they had a good return policy ! :)
B W.
As a make up artist that uses this, I find it had sheer coverage for the amount paid, I do not like the smell. And I find it makes the skin bring out the bad
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.