BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
christine o.
This foundation goes on so smoothly and feels like silken talc when you put it on. Good coverage of blemishes, made my skin look flawless. No strong perfume which I like as I have sensitive skin.
member-87807
Such a lovely foundation to be used every day as it is very natural and light weight I wouldn't used it when I am on a night out as it isn't very full coverage
Esraa Z.
To be honest it worth everything, the formula is amazing, it lasts for more than 8 hours and I wish to buy it "I tried the sample" recommend it for you guys ❤😍
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
S.A.H.A.R 🌈.
52 avenue 2 mars 1939 TUNIS lE Bardo 2000
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this founfation the best product i love this <3 really It hides blemishes from the face and is suitable for exiting and offers a stunning beauty
Genan Z.
This is amazing for girls who have dry to combination skin and need light coverage. I do not recommend it for girls who have oily skin and have a lot to cover.
Amy M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage. Not my colour fit. Waiting on a lighter colour coming from sephora. Quality is not disappointing and will last a full day with one application.
Beatrice Lim Z.
Dunedin
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
All the rave & hype about this foundation is real and gurl, you do not want to miss out on this! Amazing lightweight foundation that is gurl perfect!
Tibian K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation there's not much more I can say except totally worth your money and they have a selection of colours for basically every ones skin tone.
Patricia P.
Rome
I love this product, it's full coverage, and it blends like a dream, I blend it with my beauty blender and sometimes I use a kabuki brush too, and it goes fine
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.