BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Chelsey B.
Love the formula, didn't oxidize on my skin, so many colour and tone options, fantastic coverage.
I miss this foundation in my lineup and need to replace it. Highly recommend!
Chloe I.
Langdon Hills
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Foundation is so nourishing and gentle to the skin. Love it. So easy to use and live the results, so much coverage! Affordable and good for combination skin. Would recommend and definitely buy again!
Jessy C.
Love this foundation!! It goes on nicely, and gives a smooth look. Once I apply my finishing powder I look flawless. Just wish it wasn't so expensive but I use it sparingly so it lasts quite a while
Francesca S.
TIPTON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have acne and this foundation is brilliant . Covers my redness and imperfections effortlessly making the skin look like actually skin and not cakey at all. Fabulous product
Lis B.
This foundation has excellent coverage and stays on very well throughout the day. It is excellent for those who want a heavier coverage without looking cakey on your face.
Amber L.
The new formula of this is great, the colors are a little difficult to choose but they do have a large variety of colors to choose from. Once you find your correct color these are awesome coverage and make you skin look literally HD.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
I love this foundation for clear, oily skin. It looks so bad on dry skin though. If you have an acne or dry patches this sticks to it like crazy. And the price is pretty steep.
Stephanie G.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and my skin is left flawless when I use this! I use this on myself and my clients! Will keep regularly buying this product!
Victoria F.
Bowmanville , ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The only con I have about this, is that I can never get the true colour match, but that’s okay I guess. It has a dewey finish and covers flawlessly!! It’s a daily use(: couldn’t go out with out it
Catherine M.
Great coverage with a natural finish. Can emphasize dryness from up close but not as much as some foundations do. I found an excellent color match in this formula. Lasts all day on my dry skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon