BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Rachel B.
Edmonton, AB
Amazing foundation. Great range of colours. Not too heavy. Very hydrating on the skin which I really appreciated, having dry skin. But still a nice semi matte finish.
anewxa a.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation, the shade range is great and this ks the only foundation that doesn't give me heavy cake face feel! It can be built up and looks so flawless all day!
eman j.
Dubai, Al barsha
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best foundations i have ever used , stays for 12 hrs plus it doesnt give me any pimples for some reason unlike any other foundation must be something in the ingredients 😍
Amy H.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has to be my all time favourite foundation, one layer creates a subtle natural look for day time! More layers for night create the perfect glow for them selfies!
Noemi Angella K.
London , Uk
Best 😋😋😋😋 all day flawless 🎉🎉🎉I use it for many years now and I don't want to change it for nothing!!!!!just the price its a little to much but it is worth it!!!!!!!
briana r.
Cornwall, England
I've been using this foundation for a while now and feel that it gives me a full coverage. It last all day when used with a primer. It is also smooth on the skin and hardly feels like you're wearing foundation at all.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
A great medium coverage foundation. I'd prefer a little more coverage but this product builds really well. I'd prefer not to have to build based on the price point.
Gopi U.
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Love the coverage, how it looks on my skin (i have pretty dry skin most of the time) and I love the over-all natural look of it! Everyone should try this out :)
Delaney C.
Langley, BC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This came in my makeup kit for school and it's pretty good! Decent coverage but not as full as I usually go for. The colorist are good and I find it blends easily.
kim o.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Lovely foundation just was a bit disappointed with the coverage as i like full cover and this was medium but lovely texture gos on well and gives u a lovely glow
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.