BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Stephanie G.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and my skin is left flawless when I use this! I use this on myself and my clients! Will keep regularly buying this product!
Victoria F.
Bowmanville , ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The only con I have about this, is that I can never get the true colour match, but that’s okay I guess. It has a dewey finish and covers flawlessly!! It’s a daily use(: couldn’t go out with out it
Catherine M.
Great coverage with a natural finish. Can emphasize dryness from up close but not as much as some foundations do. I found an excellent color match in this formula. Lasts all day on my dry skin.
Alexandra P.
Middleton, Morecambe
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I didn’t find the coverage to be great, it’s definitely more of a sheer finish rather than full coverage. The shade range is great though and the undertones match my skin really well. It’s a lovely dewy finish.
Maria V.
What were they thinking changing such a good formula? The old formula
had a good medium coverage. This! This is sheer! I wore shade 120 and
this new shading thats suppose to be the same is not the same color. It
comes orange on my skin. And this formul is greasy. Had to totally
return. MUFE you did a totally disappointing job!!
Alyssa B.
brantford, Ontario
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A beautiful foundation! Perfect coverage that still looks natural. Doesn't get cakey. Can get a little shiny after a handfull of hours if you have oily skin but not bad at all!
Jennifer L.
APO, AE
This foundation photographs beautifully!! But I don't find it very long lasting on me. It also leans towards the orange side, but that may just be my skin oxidizing to it. It's a great daily foundation, as coverage is buildable.
Marya A.
Amazing foundation. Does not look cakey at all, perfect for all year round and great colour selection. Really easy to blend out or build up, overall great foundation
Jokryss J.
This foundation is simply amazing. It provides the right amount of coverage without feeling CakeY' It is a great foundation and it is worth the price. I am truly satisfied with my purchase.
Michele F.
Perth Western Australia
Best foundation ever.. makes my skin look amazing and photographs beautifully . Goes on smoothly and blends well. Looks like you own skin but better and lasts all day
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?