BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maria V.
What were they thinking changing such a good formula? The old formula
had a good medium coverage. This! This is sheer! I wore shade 120 and
this new shading thats suppose to be the same is not the same color. It
comes orange on my skin. And this formul is greasy. Had to totally
return. MUFE you did a totally disappointing job!!
Stephanie G.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and my skin is left flawless when I use this! I use this on myself and my clients! Will keep regularly buying this product!
Alyssa B.
brantford, Ontario
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A beautiful foundation! Perfect coverage that still looks natural. Doesn't get cakey. Can get a little shiny after a handfull of hours if you have oily skin but not bad at all!
Jennifer L.
APO, AE
This foundation photographs beautifully!! But I don't find it very long lasting on me. It also leans towards the orange side, but that may just be my skin oxidizing to it. It's a great daily foundation, as coverage is buildable.
Marya A.
Amazing foundation. Does not look cakey at all, perfect for all year round and great colour selection. Really easy to blend out or build up, overall great foundation
Jokryss J.
This foundation is simply amazing. It provides the right amount of coverage without feeling CakeY' It is a great foundation and it is worth the price. I am truly satisfied with my purchase.
Michele F.
Perth Western Australia
Best foundation ever.. makes my skin look amazing and photographs beautifully . Goes on smoothly and blends well. Looks like you own skin but better and lasts all day
Heba T.
Dorval, QC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Good coverage foundation with a very nice creamy texture that is super easy to apply. You can build up your foundation without that cakey feeling..It lasts for a long time as well.
eman j.
Dubai, Al barsha
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best foundations i have ever used , stays for 12 hrs plus it doesnt give me any pimples for some reason unlike any other foundation must be something in the ingredients 😍
Amy H.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This has to be my all time favourite foundation, one layer creates a subtle natural look for day time! More layers for night create the perfect glow for them selfies!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.