BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Zineb B.
Fes
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED , i can’t replace it with another one , really easy to blend , looks very natural , not heavy at all , good for both oily and dry skin , yes I would buy it again !
Tamara M.
I love this product with a passion. The color tones are specific to your skin color and a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts a good while. Doesn't smudge and is very moisturizing to the skin.
Darcy K.
Knightwswood, Glasgow
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good foundation but can cling to dry patches on skin, coverage is build-able but lighter shades seem to be harder to work with than darker tones of the foundation. Would purchase again. Improvements could be made.
Sajeda B.
Not a huge fan of this one here. its very drying on the dry patches and really emphasized pores. it breaks apart on my forhead which i don't like. this foundation is light - medium coverage so beware. with the matching primer i find that the foundation does last longer.
Nivedhitha S.
Chennai
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It is an amazing foundation. It is amazing for people with oily skin cause it's matte and has high coverage it does look cakey and and it looks very good on the skin. Absolutely love this product
Erin S.
At the time of using this, my skin was extremely dry and the powder in the foundation did not help it. However, I found it blended well and did look very lovely on. But it is not for dry skin.
Missa E.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My go to foundation. I even had the pleasure of using this foundation for my wedding photos and the photos came out flawless. I love the division rsity of shades and how it doesn't overlyoxodize
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
is one of the best bases in the market, I love the coverage, the finish and it lasts for many hours, 100% percent recommended for a professional makeup as well as for daily use, is the best.
Nadrah M.
The best foundation on the market. I use this for over 2 years and I cant complain. It has the perfect buildable coverage. I use it on young -to older women without any complain. I will definitely buy it again 10000 times
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
As an artist, this is my go to foundation for all of my clients. I do have the collection currently in my kit. Works great for most skin types and buildable coverage! And looks great on film!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.