BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Zoe R.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation it's my go to one it has lots of colours to chose from and a nice coverage I find it long lasting but it does go away in some areas but that is due to my oily skin it's a matte finish on me and I would buy again as I love it and use it lost every day
Kelly V.
Stanwick, Northamptonshire
I really like this don't get me wrong but it transfers so it gets everywhere the coverage is good and the colour matching is great I just wish it didn't transfer on everything even when you set it with sprays powders it still transfers.
Akshitha M.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
my shade is not soft beige but the product is amazing, it is easy to use and is very lightweight foundation but has a good coverage. the only cons was it was hard for me to find my shade but i would definitely recommend it to others!
Ana P.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Wou! for my pores and my skin this product is great. the softness that leaves me has no explanation, at the moment of being with the camera your photos come out great and dull.
Candice L.
Oshawa, ON
Best foundation I've ever tried! And I've tried them all! Doesn't settle into lines.. Perfect coverage.. No scent.. Lasts all day (and even into the next!).. Non cakey.. Just all around perfect! Love !
Andra C.
bucuresti
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I'm using this foundation ( color: Y225) for almost 3 years now and i'm completly in love with it, it's light, durable and has a pretty good coverage also the shades are great and are also enough for almost every skin color there is.
Kennedy J.
Kitchener, ON
I've been searching for a foundation that matches my crazy pale skin tone that won't make my skin oily or dry out, and finally I tried this brand and holy crap it is perfect. everything I've hoped for.
Kerri M.
Calgary
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The makeup for ever hd is a lovely foundation. It feels like a silky nothing which is a good thing! My makeup looks so natural especially when I use a beauty blender while putting it on.
Lamese H.
Calgary , AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love love love! Totally HD, lasts alll day! it's good for all skin types. It is definitely universal. I love that this is full coverage and not matte! It is lightweight. Definitely a staple in my kit!
Aurelie P.
1D manor place, Sutton
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Bought this foundation due good reviews however I found it too heavy on my skin as I am looking for a natural looking skin, bit cakey as well ( I have normal to dry skin). So I would not buy it again !
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.