BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amber W.
Vancouver
This foundation is a really great formula, and they have so many colour options it makes finding your match a breeze. Also, I've noticed this product oxidizes much less than other brands, meaning it stays the same colour and shade over time
Mo P.
Eltham , London
I bought this foundation because I kept seeing YouTubers using it. I apply it with a buffing brush and it gives pretty full coverage but still has a natural finish, I do find it breaks up a little on my oily nose, so I do have to Powder during the day.
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The formula for this foundation is so terrible. It sticks to all the creases lines and acne. It doesn't even do the basic tasks of a foundation which is to cover. It's constantly breaking apart on my face.
Samar H.
sao paulo
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Esta base es excelente la cobertura es perfecta no tengo nada malo que decir de esta base, sirve para cualquier tipo de piel es súper fácil de aplicar y su textura es bastante suave lo recomiendo bastante!
Sabrina B.
Postioma
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I’ve tried this foundation,I liked it but not too much because I don’t think it’s really right for my type of skin. My friend tried it as well and on her it was amazing! It looked as if she had velvet skin
Skyler B.
Surrey
This product made my face break out in hives and made my skin feel very scaly, the coverage was medium to full and it was very lightweight. The only problem I had was that it made my face break out in hives.
Jeri M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is actually one of my favourite foundations. It has a medium build-able coverage, it feels light on your skin and doesn't feel sticky. The only problem i found is that it's not really long lasting.
Kelly V.
Stanwick, Northamptonshire
I really like this don't get me wrong but it transfers so it gets everywhere the coverage is good and the colour matching is great I just wish it didn't transfer on everything even when you set it with sprays powders it still transfers.
Chloe D.
High street , St Neots
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
His foundation is very long wearing. Makeup forever is known for their amazing products and this one is no different. It blends into the skin like a dream and lasts all day. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Leanne B.
I loved this foundation, I am still on my old one and use it for very special occasions as they have made the new ULTRA HD. Haven't got my hands on the new formula but the old one was amazing. Keeping in mind my skin type is oily/combo!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.