BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Sangi S.
I've used MAC Studio Fix Fluid in a long time! I've used lots of different shades depending on the time of year, After hearing so many amazing things about this foundation, I finally caved in and made the purchase. This is now my new all-time favorite, full coverage, leaves your skin looking flawless and glowing! I've already made a repurchase so I am fully stocked up! Would definitely recommend! If you're not too sure on the colour, I suggest you do what I did and go in-store and have someone from the Nars counter match it for you!
Alyssa R.
St. Augustine
Very full coverage and light weight. I have yellow undertones and even though this is a pretty good foundation I feel like this isn't as good as MAC's Prolong wear foundation. It photographs well, works well with dry skin and if you find your match it would be worth the splurge.
Joanna B.
Foundation of the year, foundation of the century! Best product in the market! Exceptional builability and blendability, odorless, wonderful on all skin types and truly truly looks like skin! Also a big bravo on MUfE for the great range of colors. A must in every makeup bag!
Mariam H.
duisburg
This foundation is known for its oil-free, micro absorbing colour technologies that blend into your skin, creating a flawless airbrushed look. The colour range of the HD line is fantastic, so everyone out there will get the perfect match. I wear number 125 Sand – light skin with beige undertones and I find it matches my skin tone perfectly! MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
I have such difficult skin to work with, yet this foundation is perfect for everything. My skin is oily in the T zone, dry around my mouth and normal everywhere else. This foundation is hydrating but not oily, (if you like more of a matte look, stay away) and it gives you a photoshop finish without making you look cakey. I looooove it!
Amanat S.
Brampton
Favourite foundation to use in the winter. Super blendable, full coverage and easy to use. Love that it has a pump and there is a great range of colours to match your skin tone with. Super expensive though, about $50 a bottle in Canada. But I'd recommend it anyways
jessica Q.
Ottawa
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This product didn't work for me, I heard great things about it but I unfortunately didn't see that side of the product. It was full coverage but it was super cakey on my skin. I wish it was better for the price I paid for it. I would not recommend this to others because I don't think people want caked on foundation.
Melanie G.
This is the best foundation ever I'm not even kidding I break out a lot and this is perfect for nights when you know a lot of pictures will be taken it makes your skin look absolutely flawless and I love it i suggest for anyone to try it! It's my holy grail foundation
Alifya K.
sanpada navi mumbai
An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting. This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 26 shades to suit all skin tones.
I absolutely love this product it sits on your face very nicely and it's a product you can wear for up to 12hours and it still would look the same as you started before
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon