BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Leonie M.
Calgary, AB
This foundation is my absolute favorite! It is so easy to blend out and looks exactly like a second layer of skin when applied. This is my go to foundation at the moment.
Abbie V.
Bierton, Aylesbury
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love trying new foundations but this one was such a disappointment for me. I couldn't get any coverage out of it, too light for my preference. It was always so hard to work into the skin and looked caked up if I tried to build it up.
Francesca B.
Absolutely awesome! It covers perfectly any skin flaw but the effect is natural (despite studied for photoshootings) and it can be even mixed with other foundations without any problem! But it's important to hydrate well the skin before using it as it tends to dry it a bit.
Brynn J.
One of my favorite things about this foundation is it gave me great coverage without looking cakes on. It looks natural and lasted all day on my oily skin. It didn't cling to dry patches or break me out. Only downfall is the price.
Elizabeth  M.
North bay , Ontario
By far the best foundation. Maximum coverage, doesn't fade and gives skin that airbrushed look. Use with make up forever finishing powder and spray and you are good to go!
Alexia T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This isn't a high coverage foundation , meaning it will not hide many flaws , but if you're skin doesn't have many issues, this foundation smooths and evens the skin and it looks absolutely gorgeous!! It looks so natural and flawless
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I personally don’t use foundation, but my sister loves this one. She says it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky like a lot of foundations do when you have sensitive skin. I’ve tried it myself and I can agree, but I still prefer a bare face.
Lianne E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Medium to full buildable coverage, long wearing and blurring. Used this on my wedding day and have been hooked ever since! Doesnt crease or catch on my dry areas and not shiny even after a full day's wear. 10/10
Shayla P.
Newmarket
My favourite! I don't need full coverage a lot of the time and this is great for that! It's water bases so you can put on a sheer amount for a natural look or build it up for full coverage. I use this every single day and love it.
Eleni V.
This is my go to foundation! When you apply it, it is easy to blend, doesn't harden on your face or anything! I bought mine at Sephora! Pro's: Amazing product, especially if you plan on taking pictures! Con's: a little pricey!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon