BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Hanna N.
Toronto, Ontario
Very easy to blend and comes in multiple shades to match skin colour as closely as possible. Very gentle on skin and great for all skin types (dry, oily, or combination). I use it everyday as it has a natural look to it and a little goes a long way.
Afshaa A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is easily blend-able but needs more layers for a better coverage and powder on top for a more matte and more coverage look it is lightweight and can be used everyday I would recommend if you have clear skin and don't need much coverage
Amanda A.
Holy grail product . You just can't go wrong choosing this foundation. It's great for every skin type and there is a wide range of colors to choose from . I need to get my hands on the ultra hd and try that because I've heard nothing but good things
Jess B.
Oakville
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I recently starting using this foundation as I received it in a subscription box. I really like it and it gives full coverage that lasts all day. I will be buying this in full size.
Mariana S.
Texas
I really like this make up is the best I have seen a lot of people use it because I don't really use it because I don't have money so I started seeing more videos so I can get inspired and to get this make up
Desirée G.
Toronto, ON
They have not one colour that matches my skin... Can't mix either, because all of the colours are too light. The colour that was suggested to me, made me look like a burnt pumpkin.
Becca  L.
Not as full coverage as I was hoping for. The formula doesn't seem to be able to cover the redness that I usually have on my cheeks. It also wasn't super easy to find a shade light enough for my extremely fair skin. Not my favorite foundation, but works okay when mixed with MAC studio fix fluid.
#Queen A.
Constantine
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Un courage médium destiné à un usage fréquent n'agresse pas la peau il donne un petit effet de bonne mine tu as juste besoin d'un beauty blinder ou un bon pinceau et le tour est joué
Gurjot J.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Overall, there's a huge variety of shades and the coverage is pretty good. The staying power on its own isn't the best, but when paired with some setting spray it does last all day.
Lavender O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not my fav. I didn't find he coverage to be great and I felt like this foundation moved around my skin a lot even with a great primer. I do love MUFE but this wasn't a hit for me .
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon