BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Elizabeth N.
United Kingdom
I loove this product matches my skin well not to heavy medium to full coverage you desire! Glides on like butter last long and makes you look glowy it's something I see my self purchasing a lot more in the future I absolutely love it
Sam K.
LOVE This foundation. Not heavy feeling at all and yet good medium to full coverage. The best thing about this line and the reason I bought it initially was the variety of shades they have to choose from. I found one that fits my skin exactly! That never happens. Ever. They had like 30-40 shades to choose from it seemed! For oily skin like mine you's still need to use a mattifying primer and set your makeup with a setting spray and you're good to go!
Renee P.
This foundation is perfect for those who would be taking photo, because it provide good coverage and no flash back which is undetectable. I wear the shade 173 and I'm a NC 45. It's not too expensive and I've been using it for some time now. I would definitely repurchase it.
Georgina B.
Love this foundation. IHowever, i do get dry patches around my nose and if your skin isn't properly moisturised it can cling onto the nose. However, around the face I love it (when my nose isn't dry its gorgeous) gives a nice finished look, not looking too cakey. medium coverage
Zarine M.
Langley, BC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I do love the coverage this foundation gives! Also, I like that the foundation looks like skin as opposed to a cakey mess as with most high coverage foundations. These do oxidize on my skin, so by lunch time my face is about two shades darker, which is the only reason I give it 3 stars.
Derya O.
This is the best foundation. Period. It's also perfect for taking photos because there's no annoying white flashback! I've been using it for the last 3 years. It's pricey but I am willing to pay the big bucks for top foundations! Yes I get through about 2 bottles a year.
Dessica L.
Vancouver , Bc
Number 1 next to Mac face and body!! All my clients love this and I get so many compliments about how flawless my makeup looks when I use this foundation!! Super smooth coverage with a gorgeous smooth finish!! This is number one and I would recommend this for personal use !!
Kellie W.
ellesmere Port
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I bought this foundation recently and I was expecting it to be so much better than it actually is. It is a very sheer coverage on my skin and all my blemishes show through. It doesn't hide any of my redness. It doesn't really last all day. I found it went patchy on some areas on my skin. I won't be purchasing is again.
Nikkita P.
Toronto
This foundation is perfection. Not only does it cover any flaws, I feel like my face has been touched by a makeup artist! I would not recommend this for everyday use however I would definitely recommend this for a special day!
Ellie G.
Millwright Street, Leeds
When I first tried this I was very oily and found it didn't last at all. My skin is now more normal to oily and dehydrated, so this works much better for me.

The formula is quite thick but easy to blend and leaves a medium to full coverage. It lasts all day with a powder in the morning and a slight touch up mid afternoon.
Caryn Y.
Terrace, BC
Is this worth it ?
Brittany G.
I've been looking for a good foundation and everyone I know says this is great! Any cons I should know?
Mona A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Jexy c.
Is it a good foundation?do it give you the coverage that you need?
Beth H.
Deland, FL
Wondering if this covers well for acne marks and acne. Also if it's light or not

Amazon