BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amanda A.
Holy grail product . You just can't go wrong choosing this foundation. It's great for every skin type and there is a wide range of colors to choose from . I need to get my hands on the ultra hd and try that because I've heard nothing but good things
Mariana S.
Texas
I really like this make up is the best I have seen a lot of people use it because I don't really use it because I don't have money so I started seeing more videos so I can get inspired and to get this make up
Afshaa A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is easily blend-able but needs more layers for a better coverage and powder on top for a more matte and more coverage look it is lightweight and can be used everyday I would recommend if you have clear skin and don't need much coverage
Natalie J.
Gillingham, AK
I got this after hearing lots of rave reviews. I found it to be a medium to full coverage. It glides on nicely and has a nice selection of shades to choose from. I wouldn't say it's the best ive used. It can look a little heavy on my skin and settles into my fine lines but if you have nice fresh young skin and like a full coverage you will love this
Stacey H.
I purchased at Sephora, and because I wasn't correctly matched to the colour, it looks blotchy. I found it settled into my pores and fine lines which made them really noticeable.
Lavender O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not my fav. I didn't find he coverage to be great and I felt like this foundation moved around my skin a lot even with a great primer. I do love MUFE but this wasn't a hit for me .
Michelle Danelys M.
montreal, QC
What a great foundation! There is a shade for every skin-tone. it is easy to apply and can be worn everyday. Packaging is nice, build able coverage, and suits all types of skin from oily to very dry, it has the perfect combination of matt and oils !
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene , ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation for everyday use and for special events. It's HD formulated to smooth imperfections and not have flash back in photos but light enough to wear daily. I used the product on myself along with when I did makeup for weddings!
member-d709cd959
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It has a natural and neat finish, perfect for those looking to look cooler. It is not mate, that is, that if you have problems with oily skin or you bother the shine on the face, it is not a base that I would recommend.

I like to apply it directly with the buffing brush of Real Techniques or with a sponge (the Beauty Blender in my case).
Dee A.
Markham, ON
I did like this foundation but not as much as the original formulation. I felt that it oxidized on my face throughout the day and turned a slightly more orange colour near the end of the day. I much prefer NARS Sheer glow foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.