BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amanda A.
Holy grail product . You just can't go wrong choosing this foundation. It's great for every skin type and there is a wide range of colors to choose from . I need to get my hands on the ultra hd and try that because I've heard nothing but good things
Desirée G.
North York, WY
They have not one colour that matches my skin... Can't mix either, because all of the colours are too light. The colour that was suggested to me, made me look like a burnt pumpkin.
LALA F.
I work in TV and FILM Production and this is the best Foundation I have ever used for Filming. It hides imperfections very well and its not harmful for your face I would definitely recommend this for people who have a natural face that is not to Oily but is great for people with Dry skin.
Natalie J.
Gillingham, AK
I got this after hearing lots of rave reviews. I found it to be a medium to full coverage. It glides on nicely and has a nice selection of shades to choose from. I wouldn't say it's the best ive used. It can look a little heavy on my skin and settles into my fine lines but if you have nice fresh young skin and like a full coverage you will love this
Hanna N.
Toronto, Ontario
Very easy to blend and comes in multiple shades to match skin colour as closely as possible. Very gentle on skin and great for all skin types (dry, oily, or combination). I use it everyday as it has a natural look to it and a little goes a long way.
Mariana S.
Texas
I really like this make up is the best I have seen a lot of people use it because I don't really use it because I don't have money so I started seeing more videos so I can get inspired and to get this make up
Gurjot J.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Overall, there's a huge variety of shades and the coverage is pretty good. The staying power on its own isn't the best, but when paired with some setting spray it does last all day.
Jess B.
Oakville
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I recently starting using this foundation as I received it in a subscription box. I really like it and it gives full coverage that lasts all day. I will be buying this in full size.
Afshaa A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is easily blend-able but needs more layers for a better coverage and powder on top for a more matte and more coverage look it is lightweight and can be used everyday I would recommend if you have clear skin and don't need much coverage
Michelle Danelys M.
montreal, QC
What a great foundation! There is a shade for every skin-tone. it is easy to apply and can be worn everyday. Packaging is nice, build able coverage, and suits all types of skin from oily to very dry, it has the perfect combination of matt and oils !
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.