30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,393 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Holy grail product . You just can't go wrong choosing this foundation. It's great for every skin type and there is a wide range of colors to choose from . I need to get my hands on the ultra hd and try that because I've heard nothing but good things
They have not one colour that matches my skin... Can't mix either, because all of the colours are too light. The colour that was suggested to me, made me look like a burnt pumpkin.
I work in TV and FILM Production and this is the best Foundation I have ever used for Filming. It hides imperfections very well and its not harmful for your face I would definitely recommend this for people who have a natural face that is not to Oily but is great for people with Dry skin.
I got this after hearing lots of rave reviews. I found it to be a medium to full coverage. It glides on nicely and has a nice selection of shades to choose from. I wouldn't say it's the best ive used. It can look a little heavy on my skin and settles into my fine lines but if you have nice fresh young skin and like a full coverage you will love this
Very easy to blend and comes in multiple shades to match skin colour as closely as possible. Very gentle on skin and great for all skin types (dry, oily, or combination). I use it everyday as it has a natural look to it and a little goes a long way.
I really like this make up is the best I have seen a lot of people use it because I don't really use it because I don't have money so I started seeing more videos so I can get inspired and to get this make up
Overall, there's a huge variety of shades and the coverage is pretty good. The staying power on its own isn't the best, but when paired with some setting spray it does last all day.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is easily blend-able but needs more layers for a better coverage and powder on top for a more matte and more coverage look it is lightweight and can be used everyday I would recommend if you have clear skin and don't need much coverage
What a great foundation! There is a shade for every skin-tone. it is easy to apply and can be worn everyday. Packaging is nice, build able coverage, and suits all types of skin from oily to very dry, it has the perfect combination of matt and oils !
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos