BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Zharah R.
I love this foundation! It is perfect for that flawless look in photos and my bridal clients rave about how natural it looks in person. This foundation is a Win/Win in my book!
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product is quite watery. I use it with the beauty blender and it absorbs alot of the pigment. The shade is fine on my skin but I need to use alot of product to get full coverage.
Katrina F.
Bowmanville, ON
Review for: Other more...
This foundation has perfect coverage, great with or without a primer, as for the name it is great in photos. You don’t need a lot to cover your face so the product lasts you a long time.
Emily M.
Reigate, Surrey
Review for: 125 Sand more...
make up for ever ultra hd foundation in the shade 235. absolutely amazing foundation, medium/ buildable coverage. best foundation ive tried yet, always repurchase, would prefer it to be a bit cheaper.
Melissa E.
Saskatoon
Loved this foundation so much! I wish I had gotten it at least one more shade darker but it still did the job!! Worked well for oily skin, definitely a favourite of mine and recommend to everyone else!
Dearbhla A.
IRL
cult favourite of course didn't disappoint. use this for nights out and when I sleep in my makeup after a night out which we have all done it is still on the next morning!! very long wearing and full coverage.
Ellie P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a really nice product but it doesn't sit well on top of texture so you have to be really careful how you apply it but you can make it works just takes some time
Rebecca G.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Other more...
This has been my favourite foundation for at least 3 years now! It goes on really nice and stays all day if you use a good primer. It also looks really nice on camera!
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great product, goes on smoothly and offers med-full coverage. I do find that my skin gets oily after wearing it and it's not as long lasting as other brands I've tried.
Chae S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have oily skin and it doesn't work for me alone but loved mixing it with my double wear! I totally recommended this to dry to combo skin. Gives such a poreless finish
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon