BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Conny M.
Timberlea, NS
Finally a foundation that doesn't make me look like a dried up prune. This foundation is amazing and I don't think there is anything better for my dry skin. I have tried many and they have always left me flaky and dry. This makes my skin look so dewy and flawless!
Feby L.
Mississauga, ON
Love love love this. Ever since i tried it 2 years ago ive been falling in love with it. I'm in N120 very light weight but still gives coverage. Use well with the mufe flat foundation brush
Lorea B.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
l got this as a sample in Dubai and loved it so purchased the full size. It gave a great full coverage face without looking like foundation. I always recommend this to my friends for an everyday flawless complexion. I will definitely repurchase when it runs out.
Kristy-Nicole F.
Brampton, ON
Favourite foundation. Full coverage and lasts all day. Not greasy at all and the texture is perfect. I always get compliments when I use this makeup. It pairs well with the after powder they make.
Emily M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. It is soft and glides on like you wouldn't believe. It gives the most beautiful semi matte finish to my combination skin. The packaging feels sturdy and there is plenty of product. The foundation lasts all day on my skin and I don't think I'll be buying another brand anytime soon.
alexandria  S.
This foundation is very buildable is as the full coverage feel! this foundation will cover any blemish. i bought this for my sister and she told me how much she loved it. so i decided to purchase it for myself. this product is must have for all you makeup lovers!
Jaymie N.
Courtenay , BC
As soon as I found this foundation via a color match from Sephora I as hooked!
It gives me pretty decent coverage without looking like I have a painted face! It's light weight and smooth! I have combination skin and is awesome! Doesn't sink into my dry areas.
Sarra S.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin... i find it provides a good coverage but feels light at the same time. It also looks wonderful in photography. I find it to be long wearing. I just love it.
Melissa M.
West Kelowna
I love this foundation. It looks so smooth on the skin, is great at evening skin tone. Medium, buildable coverage that doesn't leave the skin only or dry - perfect for my combination skin!
Andrea E.
Absolutamente increíble. Es probablemente una de las mejores bases que he probado. Ahora todas las nuevas que compro las tengo que comparar con esta. Tiene un precio algo elevado, pero la poca cantidad que se necesita para cubrir toda la cara, hace que sea más que rentable. El acabado es supernatural.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.