BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
M a.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundation I've used, it looks perfect throughtout the day, and it doesn't look matte, wich is something that I love specially for my dry skin, it's a medium coverage but it looks beautiful. You definily can find your color because they have a big range of them. I would totally recommend it.
Meagan B.
Perth
I love this foundation. It is less coverage than I would usually go for but is very build able. Very light weight on the skin and gives a really natural skin-like finish. There are so many shade that I was able to find my perfect match. Probably the best match in terms of shade out of all the foundations I own.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation I love it, it is super light and I love it because it covers all imperfections and lines of expression and best of all it does not leave your skin greasy or with any kind of lumps. I recommend it because it is one of my favorites the best thing of all is that I discovered it here in Influenster !!!!!
Lucy A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Is an okay foundation. It lays normal on skin might be a bit too light. Has a good coverage and is good for combination skin. If you have very dry skin this product is not for you it leaves marks on the areas where your skin is dry and looks pretty bad. I bought it once but would not buy it the second time.
Yasmine B.
jeddah, Al marwah
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i like this foundation but it's not my favorite, but i like the way it covers the face it  didnt work for my face but i think it could work for other faces cuz i really love this brand and i think you guys should try it. i mean it.s not that bad you guys will think it that bad but no it just didn't work for me!
Lynelíz R.
MY MAIN FOUNDATION FOREVER! This is not heavy on your skin, super build able light/medium to full coverage, and it's flexible on your skin.

To me, there are no cons. It is truly perfection. The finish is gorgeous, it feels light weight and doesn't irritate my skin at all!

I wouldn't change it for the world!
Brittney Elizabeth U.
Abbotsford , British Columbia
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have very.light skin and found my match perfectly with this one. I also have a oily t zone and this did not separate which is amazing.the best one out there for fair and oily skin
Camila R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundations ever! It is full coverage, I mean who doesn't love that! I found my shade really easily because they have a nice range of colors. It gives a really nice finish, stays intact all day long, it is not cakey, it doesn't set in my smile lines which I LOVE! buying it again for sure
Clare M.
I have very pale skin, but it is rather uneven at times so I need a foundation that lasts all day. MUFE HD Foundation is amazing. It makes my skin look airbrushed, but not cakey. It is on the more expensive side but I find that one bottle of this foundation can last me up to 4 months which is amazing!
Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my favourite foundations not only to use on myself but to use on other people when I do their make up!! It gives a flawless coverage and it is a really good combination for all skin types however if you feel it's still too dry for your skin you can always put face oil into the foundation to make it a bit more wet
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon