BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Camila R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundations ever! It is full coverage, I mean who doesn't love that! I found my shade really easily because they have a nice range of colors. It gives a really nice finish, stays intact all day long, it is not cakey, it doesn't set in my smile lines which I LOVE! buying it again for sure
Dawn L.
Calgary
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The new formula is a drastic improvement over the first HD formula. I love the smooth coverage this provides without feeling heavy or like I'm wearing a mask. The colour selection is huge as well. There is no worry about not finding your right colour. I will keep buying this formula as an everyday work foundation.
Really enjoy using this foundation. It's build able coverage! It's more dewy than matte. Great for dry or combination skin! I used the makeup forever primer and it lasted all day! I would recommend this product!
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
This has been my go to foundation lately. I think it provides a great medium to full coverage application when used with a beauty blender. I think it works well for my dry skin, but I do need to moisturize and prime my skin beforehand. This foundation looks absolutely beautiful when taking photos.
alex b.
I bought this product thinking nothing of it and the lady in rhe shop said it would be amazing on my skin and make it look Flawless so I tried it and it did it did exactly that and it covers up amazingly it's just such a good foundation I think everybody should have it does exactly what it says
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My Makeup Forever HD foundation is one of my favourites that I've owned. The lightest pink undertone shade is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is medium and easily buildable. The makeup is not completely matte but not super dewy either. It gives a natural look with the amount of coverage I need.
roniel r.
Eu amo esse produto ele e maravilhoso demais recommendo bastante! Usei e deu muito certo com a minha pele porque ela e oleosa e sempre que dar eu compro ela, nao troco essa base por nenhuma super indico porque ela realmente e boa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Oksana Z.
This is an amazing foundation. It's my holy grail product and the only foundation I repurchased. It's a lightweight foundation that gives you a flawless airbrushed look. The foundation blends flawlessly into the skin and never looks cakey. Seriously, try it out if you haven't. You'll love it.
Gabriella C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The makeup forever HD foundation is so full coverage and gorgeous on the skin. The product is very easy to apply and it leaves a nice matte finish. It stayed on all through the day and was easy to take off at night. I would recommend this to anyone who loves full coverage and a matte finish!!!
Nashalie Q.
Aguadilla
I have oily skin and I absolutely love this foundation! It's not drugstore price but it's worth it. Love the fact that it comes with a pump. Enjoy the fact that I can see the color on the bottle. Very long lasting, definitely would buy it again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.