BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 173 Amber more...
Really nice foundation....great quality and great for a flawless face!! Before I used Lancôme and the other French brands which I absolutely love this was my first foundation!! I love it and I definitely will pick up a bottle!! My shade may be a different one now but, I believe this one is my shade!! I love this foundation!!! I love Makeup Forever Cosmetics!!!
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product is my go-to liquid foundation, this is the second foundation I started using once I started wearing make up and I have never stopped buying it since. It is very light weight, not too heavy, not too full coverage, just enough coverage. I apply it with a foundation brush and then I make sure it’s blended in with a damp beauty blender. The price is high but it’s definitely worth it for a good name brand foundation. I would definitely recommend this.
Monica S.
I started using this foundation over 2 years ago and fell in love. I love the formula. I love that it's not completely matte nor dewy. I have oily combination skin and it works well with my skin type. It is medium coverage and it's buildable, however, if I wanted something more natural I can sheer it out with a beauty blender. I also like the pump so that I don't overuse the foundation. Definitely a 10/10 would recommend!
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I started using this foundation a year ago and it's the only one I use. It has a pretty matte finish but it doesn't make my skin look dry. It's very long lasting and full coverage [for all my full coverage queens out there]. It lasts me a pretty long time as well which makes the price point sting a little less. I find a few small drops does the trick. I'd probably go into hiding if the product disappeared tomorrow.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This was one of my first high end foundations I had ever bought and I bought it because of the hype on social media. It's not bad it just can get really cakey really easily so you have to blend it out really well with a damp beauty blender. It has good coverage though and they have a huge shade range.
Christina P.
Calhoun, GA
Positives: I love the shade range. I'm NW20 and Y245 is a great match. I love how easily the foundation glides over the skin, and how it looks semi natural versus masking everything on the face. However, my biggest gripe is that it does not last on my combination skins. My t-zone overpowers this foundation, and after 3 or so hours despite setting with powder and a setting spray, the foundation starts to separate. If the staying power were better, I would definitely purchase again.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I got a sample of this with a purchase and immediately had to buy it because of how the matte finish made my skin feel and look. It was my perfect shade. The only con is that it wasn't as much coverage as I prefer but it is a buildable coverage without feeling bulky or heavy on your skin and face.
Bayle
I am all about natural looking foundations and this definitely is one of them! I'd say it has medium coverage but definitely buildable! This makes my skin look so smooth and its a lightweight which my oily to combination skin appreciates so much! I LOVE this product! I don't know how many times I've purchased this. It's definitely one of my go-to's.
Heather B.
I actually got a sample of this in a ipsy bag I'm so glad I didn't purchase it in full size, I'd say it's low to medium coverage but it caused me to break out and for the price I would expect it to be full coverage but to me it wasn't and it made me look like cake face if I tried to build it up.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Yet another sample of foundation to try and man was I so excited to try. I have heard a lot about this and was glad I got to try it. The color I got I thought would be a great match and it came off yellow. As far as application is was very patchy. I found that it sat weird  around some of my problem areas. This may work if you already have great skin though. If you can get a sample it's always worth a try. but it wasn't for me.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.