BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation I love it, it is super light and I love it because it covers all imperfections and lines of expression and best of all it does not leave your skin greasy or with any kind of lumps. I recommend it because it is one of my favorites the best thing of all is that I discovered it here in Influenster !!!!!
Lynelíz R.
MY MAIN FOUNDATION FOREVER! This is not heavy on your skin, super build able light/medium to full coverage, and it's flexible on your skin.

To me, there are no cons. It is truly perfection. The finish is gorgeous, it feels light weight and doesn't irritate my skin at all!

I wouldn't change it for the world!
Yasmine B.
jeddah, Al marwah
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i like this foundation but it's not my favorite, but i like the way it covers the face it  didnt work for my face but i think it could work for other faces cuz i really love this brand and i think you guys should try it. i mean it.s not that bad you guys will think it that bad but no it just didn't work for me!
M a.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundation I've used, it looks perfect throughtout the day, and it doesn't look matte, wich is something that I love specially for my dry skin, it's a medium coverage but it looks beautiful. You definily can find your color because they have a big range of them. I would totally recommend it.
Brittney Elizabeth U.
Abbotsford , British Columbia
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have very.light skin and found my match perfectly with this one. I also have a oily t zone and this did not separate which is amazing.the best one out there for fair and oily skin
Marrit B.
I love this foundation! It looks really good on the skin, gives natural glow and stays put all day! Also do they have a great color range. The only downside is the price, but seeing the quality I can live with that.
Clare M.
I have very pale skin, but it is rather uneven at times so I need a foundation that lasts all day. MUFE HD Foundation is amazing. It makes my skin look airbrushed, but not cakey. It is on the more expensive side but I find that one bottle of this foundation can last me up to 4 months which is amazing!
Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my favourite foundations not only to use on myself but to use on other people when I do their make up!! It gives a flawless coverage and it is a really good combination for all skin types however if you feel it's still too dry for your skin you can always put face oil into the foundation to make it a bit more wet
Monica J.
Brampton, ON
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Like this foundation I have six different shades that I use in my kit for clients. Like the coverage it's buildable and easy to apply. I just wish there were a better formula overall it's okay but I prefer a lot others
Elizabeth T.
Scarborough, WY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a holy grail foundation in my professional kit. It is easy to blend, mix in with cream contour and still look like skin for hours on end. When I use this on clients there always happy and satisfied and telling their make up lasted all day and night! I became a pro member just because of this product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.