30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,903 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I absolutely love this product it sits on your face very nicely and it's a product you can wear for up to 12hours and it still would look the same as you started before
This is the most amazing foundation I have ever used! It is so covering it blends out just great and it leaves the skin look so natural and not cakey! I got from Sephora on a sale for 30$ which is freaking amazing for a brand like MUFE. I totally recommend it
Did not like this foundation for my dry skin. Throughout the day the foundation became patchy and looked very drying on my skiN. Wasn't full coverage, I would say it gave me medium coverage but was buildable. I say it would be good for those with oily skin.
Once in a while I experiment with different foundations for the seasons but this is my go-to for important events and flawless skin. I explain the HD factor as an "instagram filter for my face" ! It blends into the skin nicely and creates a blurred effect. Beyond the great build able coverage it has a great finish that looks radiant while keeping you matte. BEST!
I love the texture and feel of this foundation! I have oily skin and although it's not really for my skin type I find the fuller coverage keeps my oil at bay for a decent amount of time. It's definitely my all-time favourite foundation!
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. It applies so well on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. It covers up and leaves my skin tone even. Without using a proper primer in the beginning or setting powder in the end, the foundation will transfer and leave skin looking patchy.
El acabado está muy bien y me dura bastante, pero agradecería que fuese algo más liquida, como alguna de otras bases que he tenido. He leido como que la ultra HD es algo mas liquida asi que yo recomendaría comprar esa aunque es a gusto de cada persona.
This foundation is buildable and photographs beautifully. I find it very versatile as I can use it for a dewy look by adding a little bit of illuminator, or a matte look by finishing it off with a mattyfying powder. I have purchased multiple bottles of this.
I originally purchased the HD stick, and wasn't a fan. I feel the stick is meant more for oily skin, as I have drier skin .. but kinda combo skin. I switched to the liquid, and it worked amazing for my skin. Gave a medium-full coverage, and looked great in photos!
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
Is this product full coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos