BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jami S.
Port Elgin, ON
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Received a sample size in an Ipsy box late in 2016, have used both alone and in combination with my It Cosmetics CC Cream for added coverage. I found this to be a medium coverage, build-able foundation solution. I used it to wear to a wedding recently, and I was really happy with the look.
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
This is my favorite foundation by far, in Shade 115. I have pink undertones and it matches me perfectly without oxidizing throughout the day. Long lasting and I don't even need a setting powder, which makes mornings that much easier!
Pam M.
Stratford, Ontario
Enjoyed the coverage and the finish to this foundation. Left my skin semi-matte; not a flat matte, but a beautiful matte with a light glow. Not dewy or "oily" looking. As an oily skinned girl I am very picky about "dewy" looking foundations. This did not break down and as I noted the finish was a healthy semi-matte glow
Rhonda L.
Calgary
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The only foundation I use. It is light, comfortable and makes my feel like my skin can breather under it. It blends in well. I had stopped using foundation for a few months because I ran out. Once I started again, people really noticed how even my skin tone looked. Coverage is light to medium, but you can build on it using multiple layers. I use a slightly damp sponge to apply it
Anne G.
I didn't love the way this foundation sat on my skin. It didn't blend / mesh into my skin and looked like I had an obvious layer of foundation on, even when I applied a sheer layer. The colour I purchased was a little too light for me but it oxidized to the proper colour throughout the day. I didn't repurchase this product.
Rebecca C.
Best foundation ever! I love this it's amazing coverage without feeling like you have cement on your face incredible selection of colours and it's extremely pricey either how much more cousi you want! I would 1000% recommend this it's by far my favorite foundation
Chantell M.
Honestly one of the best foundation i have used so far . Definitely my number one. Looks flawless does not feel cakey, doesn't look cakey. Although its a bit pricey... Totally worth it. I'm really looking forward to trying other products from makeup forever especially the new ULTRA HD foundation that i would like to get.
alexandra s.
This is a great medium coverage foundation. Applies well with beauty blender and brush.i don't get extremely oily during the day, which is usually the case. That being said it is not a mat foundation, its more like a demi dewy finish I do need to powder it for longer lasting power..Not sure if I will buy it again, purely because I like a fuller coverage.photograps great.
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great foundation. I love that it can be medium to extremely full coverage. Applies smoothly and can be built up with little effort. The pump applicator works well. My only complaint is that there needs to be a bigger colour selection.
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
Everyone raved about this a ton, but it does not work at all with my dry skin. It looks very patchy and cakey on my skin. The only plus of this foundation is there is a wonderful range of colors so it is easy to find a match.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.