BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. It applies so well on the skin and leaves a smooth finish. It covers up and leaves my skin tone even. Without using a proper primer in the beginning or setting powder in the end, the foundation will transfer and leave skin looking patchy.
BRIDGET B.
Paris
This foundation is buildable and photographs beautifully. I find it very versatile as I can use it for a dewy look by adding a little bit of illuminator, or a matte look by finishing it off with a mattyfying powder. I have purchased multiple bottles of this.
Irati M.
Madrid
El acabado está muy bien y me dura bastante, pero agradecería que fuese algo más liquida, como alguna de otras bases que he tenido. He leido como que la ultra HD es algo mas liquida asi que yo recomendaría comprar esa aunque es a gusto de cada persona.
Elena T.
York, ON
I originally purchased the HD stick, and wasn't a fan. I feel the stick is meant more for oily skin, as I have drier skin .. but kinda combo skin. I switched to the liquid, and it worked amazing for my skin. Gave a medium-full coverage, and looked great in photos!
member-7fd12
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It is very nice and all but it did not work with my skin and it made my skin react to it got pimples but it blends very well I DON'T recommend this to sensitive skin
Iman Z.
Dhahran, Eastern Province
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has a medium to full coverage and is an oil free liquid foundation. Because i’m all about packaging, this foundation is a push pump and it’s really easy to use and not messy at all. For oily skins out there like myself, the foundation really gives a matte finish. Even if the you use the foundation a lot, there is plenty more in the bottle.
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations. I typically used mineral foundations but recently switched to liquid and was very worried about break-outs and drying. This is one foundation that I use completely worry free and offers amazing coverage.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
no doubt this is one of my favorite bases, I use it for my clients, they have some photo session, it is a base that absorbs very fast and does not rust. for super dry skin I feel that it works more than on a greasy skin, lasts a lot of time well faded. I like to apply it with a sponge so that finish looks more natural. I like that their tones are warmer than cold. very good base for latinas
Tooba S.
Sharjah
5 stars for this foundation it was a beauty when I purchased it omg it was awesome good coverage my skin looked photoshoped good for dry and oily skin but unfortunately this is discontinued and there is a new formula ultra hd foundation its also good but I liked the old formula
Zee E.
This foundation is great!
Its long lasting, not cakey and hides all blemishes.
Im completely surprised to say how easy it was to apply for the long lasting, full coverage results I got.
I'm a first time user of the product and I will defiantly be stocking my make up bag with more of this product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.