BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has a medium to (buildable) full coverage. It has a flawless skin-like finish leaving the skin feeling comfortable and light. This foundation can withstand a 12hr shift in the ER, but requires blotting around the 6hr mark. Overall it’s a great product and I would recommend it!
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Other more...
I wear the lightest shade in this collection (it wasn’t on the list) I love it when paired with the step 1 primer Matte primer under it because I do have oily skin! I used this as a maid of honour in a weeding and this foundation worked amazing for flash photography. Would buy again and recommend
Divya S.
Mumbai
This is a liquid foundation which works on well with the normal/dry/combination skin type. For oily skin people you may need a bit more of translucent powder to seal your foundation. It is buildable. This is a great product with great coverage and no flashback as well which is a win win.
Sarah F.
Auckland New Zealand
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I only use this product. It looks effortless on my skin. I have combination skin but this product is better during the winter or if you want to wear it in the summer use a matte setting spray! Only if you have combo skin. Looks natural and beautiful on the skin, i am on my third bottle. Lasts a long time xx
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
I used this product once and I fell in love! I love the shade range, I love how smooth it is, perfecting my skin but still makes it look like skin. It covers pretty well. It is on the pricey side but worth the investment. It lasts pretty long. It blends easily and gives a flawless "HD" look ❤️
Daniela S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It's no surprise this is the ultimate best seller foundation. This works really well for me and I have oily skin but I've heard it also works with dry skin. It'll leave your skin flawless. And one of the things I mostly love about it is how long it stays on the face.
Aya A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is fine, I think for a clear skin or a skin with a small bit of blemishes it's great but for skin with bumps it just makes the makeup very cakey. It's not super heavy but but too lightweight either. It's very easy to apply and it stays on all night. I would recommend it but not to people with a lot of bumps on the skin.
Rachel S.
This foundation has good buildable coverage, not cakey. The formula is quite light, doesn't feel very sticky or heavy on the face. Has a bit of a matte finish, but does get a little dewy after a few hours. I have oily/combo skin and seems to work very well. Will probably buy again
Sloane N.
Ingersoll , WY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have pretty light, sensitive, skin and I found this to work amazing! It doesn't get caked on your face and looks so natural. It doesn't cover up every flaw in your face but I wasn't looking for something full coverage, I would most defintry recommend this product and will be purchasing when my bottle runs out. I purchased at sephora ☺
Kaitlyn J.
London, ON
This foundation is great if you're looking for a medium- full coverage. It goes on super smooth and has a matte but natural finish to it. The product is very easy to apply and is easy to build up for fuller coverage. I do find my skin still looks oily when wearing this product though.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon