BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ellis M.
Barnards way, Leicester
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When I was colour matched in store, I was far from impressed due to the dewy finish and how it did not last. I gave it a go, used with a mattifying primer and set with powder. I would not use this product alone and maybe wouldn’t buy it again as it is only medium coverage and found without some work it was quite dewy/oily. It does break apart during the day around nose and chin. Personally not for me and I am mixing with different foundations
Gabrielle P.
Antrim
I used this makeup for my graduation I had a makeup artist do my makeup, this was the first time I had used this product, I have dry skin and find it hard to get makeup that doesn't enhance the dry areas. The makeup sat very nicely on my skin and lasted all day with a great finish I would highly recommend this product for dry skin and oily as it has a Matt finish
This foundation is my Holly Grail .I have combination skin and let me just say thst it makes my skin so flawles I sometimes look in the mirror and can't believe it.I tried so many types of foundations but nothing compares to this one.Is a little pricey but I deserve to look good so I will alwais repurchase it
Joy V.
Markham, ON
My first high end liquid foundation I ever owned, the original MUFE HD. I a little goes a long way, gave me a flawless face, and it does not transfer. Pricey for the long run as a bottle goes fast if used daily. I'm not repurchasing at the moment as I swatched the new Ultra HD and the colour changed and I don't like the glowy look.
Tory C.
Ottawa, ON
Love this foundation, it works really nicely to cover my dry patches and not look too cakey! I use a warm, damp beauty blender and it goes on fairly well, more than one layer will look slightly cakey on my skin but it is very dry! Over all it is a very nice foundation with a nice selection of colours !
Patricia L.
I bought this foundation for a wedding, where I would be in many, many pictures. It showed up very nicely in pictures and in real life. I would say that it is a medium to high coverage, and there are many color selections, so you are bound to find one that will match you perfectly. The finish is fairly natural with a light dewiness. If you're just starting out in higher price foundations, this is a good one to try.
Danielle M.
London, ON
I had actually just got this product 2 days ago and I can say I'm very happy with it so far. I have the shade Y215 Yellow Alabaster and it matches me perfectly. It applies so evenly and has a good medium coverage that is also build-able. It looks as if I have no makeup on, it's such a flawless finish.
devika b.
The rave is true - this foundation is SO good on photographs because it doesn't give you that white flashback or anything. It looks like a dream on the skin and it minimises the appearance of pores and blemishes. Its also quite build able without looking cakey, which I love. The other great thing about this line is that they have many different shades which allows almost everybody to get a fitting foundation shade.
Viviann N.
Markham, Ontario
This is a very natural looking foundation, for a light coverage but it is buildable. Compared to the Naked foundation, i found this one a bit sticky and thick when you first apply it, but if you set it with powder, that feeling goes away. I'm content with it now, but probably would not buy again.
Ivana J.
Novi Sad
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation which I wear every time I have a photo shot or am at a filming set. This is the camera foundation. It is extremely long lasting, covers every single flaw on your face, easy to apply, but I don't get that matte finish I'm always looking for. If you apply this foundation with any other matte powder or those matte finish sprays, you would get a coverage which will last for the entire day.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.