BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jennifer Q.
Just received this as a sample from influenster! The shade was way too dark for me but I am still able to write a review on the quality and performance. I wore this foundation for a little over 6 hours and it DID NOT budge. It is medium to full coverage and has a beautiful satin/matte finish. I have mature skin at 44 and it looked beautiful. It did not settle in fine lie, it was not patch and it never broke up in problem areas. I love it and ordered my shade the next day
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product! I got this from Sephora when I needed something matched to my skin for family pictures. I really like that it's buildable coverage for the areas where I need a little more assistance. It doesn't break me out, and it stays well all day with a primer and setting powder. I have never gotten so many compliments on how nice I look when I do wear it.
Heather M.
I don’t totally understand the hype on this foundation. Honestly, I thought it was going to be great after reading hundreds of reviews. Unfortunately it was the exact opposite. I have combo skin. Normal/oily with occasional dry patches. This stuff literally emphasized every bit of dryness and didn’t cover much at all. It became oily after a short period of time and clung hard into my smile lines. It also broke down quite a bit in various spots. Tried it a few different ways ending up with the same result.
Christine R.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is light weight and build able. I liked that there was no SPF in it and I use this foundation alot for my brides. It use to be my go to. I LOVE the application top. It makes using the foundation so easy and I don't over use it because of the pump. It is a little pricey but lasts all summer!
Allyshea W.
West Palm Beach, FL
Even though this is my everyday foundation it's not my favorite. The pros are it def covers and works well, but the cons is it's very watery and kind of sweats off your face throughout the day. I wouldn't buy it again if I could find a better foundation. I gave this 3 stars only because I do use it everyday and it still covers my flaws.
Christine M.
Cherry hill , NJ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you plan on taking pictures for the night, this is the foundation to go with. It is light on the skin and long lasting. It is medium to full coverage and looks amazing on the skin. I definitely would repurchase this. However it is a little on the expensive end.
Shea M.
Tennessee
Favorite everyday foundation. I'd say it has medium coverage, but that's what I want on a daily basis not a full coverage glam face. This blends I to my skin so easy and never ever looks cakey or dry! I can set it for more of a matte look or leave it unset with some glow underneath for a more dewy look. This has been my go to for years now and I try all sorts of foundations and just can't seem to find anything I like more.
Morgan S.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I use shade Y235 but couldn't find it here to review. Excellent quality and beautiful wear all day. This is my very favorite foundation when I can afford it. The price point is high, but worth it in my opinion. It doesn't rub off or smudge like other foundations even when I don't use setting spray. I also love the wide variety of shades--this makes an exact match possible. Excellent product.
Princess M.
Denver, CO
I love this foundation! I have oily skin and I like a matte finish, I also need something long-wearing. An friend recommended Makeup Forever to me, so I tried it and I loved it! I wear my foundation for 12-14 hours at a time and this wears perfectly. It feels lightweight on my face and provides amazing flawless coverage.
Yuridsi M.
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This is perfect for taking pictures especially with flash I loved it only because of that. It is better for dry skin because it is more moisturizing BUT it isn't full coverage I had to apply 2-3 coats to get a full coverage I recommend only to people who want a natural look
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.