BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kerri G.
Abbotsford , ID
I cannot say enough good things about this product. First of all the large color selection is awesome. I am so pale that I often struggle to find a foundation that matches, in this brand there were many shades paler then mine! It also includes a large variety of deep colors, with is excellent to see as some brands tend to cater only to light-skinned people. It sits beautifully on my face and is a good medium coverage foundation. It last on my skin all day and doesn't break apart or oxidize.
Nicole R.
Dubai
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I had heard good things, but for me the coverage just wasn't enough. I have freckles and don't like them showing completely. This didn't cover them up the way a mac studio fix would etc. Even with powder I didn't get the 'HD' finish I was hoping for. I gave 3 as I feel this is my personal preference. I tried the stick version instead and much preferred that.
Leah A.
Make up for ever makes the absolute best foundations out there! The MUFE HD line not only makes anyone's skin look flawless in person, it also makes it look like you've been airbrushed in pictures! As a makeup artist, I can always count on my MUFE products to do what they claim to do! Its an enjoyment to use such professional grade makeup products on my clients! Love this product!
Brynja E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This stuff looks amazing in photos there is absolutely no denying that! The coverage was disappointing to me, but it does on so well on my combination skin and looks so flawless I adore the finish, it’s dewy but not too wet looking. I did have to set it on my t-zone as I found it didn’t stay put but my skin is temperamental at the best of times. It does look so natural when it’s on and it looks so good. I love it. Good range of shades now too, not so much when they first launched but great now!
Manukriti G.
This foundation matched my skin at the store but when I got home it somehow changed colours. Maybe it was the lighting ...It sits well on my skin. Very light-weight and dewy. It applies flawlessly and gives your skin a full coverage with a nice glow. I would recommend this foundation but make sure you take the time to pick out the correct shade.
Shahad F.
Mississauga , ON
This foundation was the first when I start applying makeup and from 9 years until now It's one of my favorites to use on a daily basis. It's so light weight and great coverage. For me I apply one layer with the damp beauty blender to get a sheer coverage or for more coverage I apply it with a brush. I will for sure repurchase this product again.
diana g.
Seriously the best foundation I have ever used. Every time I had it on I would get compliments about my skin. It is on the pricier side but considering you're putting this on your face, it is worth the price. (I'm combo skin type). Definitely going to buy it again!
Barbie A.
LOVE IT. I am nc40-42 in MAC studio fix line. Currently I am using MUFE Ultra HD foundation in Y405 which in 153 in MUFE HD foundation. I like the color matching to my skin tone & its medium coverage but can build up to full. I set with rimmel stay matte powder as i am combo/oily skin. It feels great not heavy & yeah no whie cast in flash photography. Its almost like photoshop in a bottle for me.
Mei S.
Markham, ON
At first I didn't really like this foundation as I found the coverage wasn't that high with a beauty blender, however when I started using it with a stippling brush, it gave me the finish that i desired! the foundation looks really natural and it's great for photographs! It was my first high end foundation and now it's a staple of mine.
Katerina T.
London, ON
This foundation looks just like your natural skin and blends out so easily. A little of this product goes a long way. If you work in the photography or video industry this foundation was made for being infront of the camera and looks flawless under any kind of lighting. Trust me I'm in photography and always use this on my models! The colour range is incredible so there is definitely a shade out there for any skin colour fair or deep. Super lightweight yet build-able coverage and stays in place all day!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.