BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kamie D.
Calgary, AB
I have used both the OG and Ultra HD formulation of this foundation and although I like the Ultra HD better I found both foundations underwhelming considering the hype. I do love the color range of this foundation and the overall application however I was not impressed with the longevity of this foundation and how it looked at the end of the day. Would definitely be better for people that have normal to dry skin (for reference I am normal to combo).
Cheryce M.
Calgary, AL
This foundation is a bit pricey but I find that it is worth every penny !
I really appreciate the fact that this product uses a pump because its neat, and that way i can use just the right amount of product.
I do find however that this product will not sit nicely on my skin if I do not use some sort of primer before applying.
Usually lasts the whole day, and it has lasted through snowstorms on me !
This product does have a bit of an unpleasant smell but it's not too offensive.
Rita F.
Its an medium coverage foundation
Very blendable
It has natural finish
Its long lastingg .. you can use it for day or night since it doesnt have spf soo doesnt flashback
I would highly recomended for others
Meryam B.
Mon, QC
I love make up forever products.
I used this foundation for years, but lately my skin starts to be dryer and i somehow have some hormonal acne. So I stopped using foundation for a while, trying to treat my skin first. Also for some kind of reason i can no longer find the right shade for me, my skin had been through many changes lately so can't find the right shade for me in make up for ever hd that's the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars.
I still recommend it this the perfect foundation for a normal skin, good coverage, good finnish, and it last for a good 3 months if you use it every day and longer if you just use it few times a week.
So yeah, give it try, pretty sure you won't regret it
Tamar G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have bought many foundations that have never met my standards. The foundations I have given a go either make me look old, dry up on my acne spots, or wear off in a short amount of time. Recently, I was recommended to try Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation. It's the best foundation I have ever used. I was looking for something natural that wouldn't wear off. I found exactly that. The price may seem like quite a bit.. but it's defintely worth it. I do recommend that you give this foundation a try, because it's worth it. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing again.
Shanteena S.
Scarborough, ON
There is a reason why Makeupforever is the number one selling foundation in all of North America. My skin tone is normal-to-dry (more so on the dry side) and it works great with any complexion. Even for my friend who has oily skin. I bought this recently from Sephora and can honestly say I am completely satisfied with it. It is affordable and definitely a winner in my book.
Alyssa D.
Phoenix
I tried this foundation by a happy accident and I'm glad I did! I went to Sephora to get more KVD Lock-it foundation and they didn't have my shade, so I got this instead. It's much more lightweight than the KVD and it never cakes up on me! It's slightly luminous and can be light to full coverage depending on how you apply it, so it's very versatile.
Rachel W.
Scotland
This formula is lightweight, with light to medium coverage, looks flawless on the skin, blurs pores and imperfections so easily, gives a nice, even complexion and dewy, healthy looking glow to the skin without overkilling it. Would not recommend this for people who like a full coverage as this does not give you that! It looks absolutely AMAZING in photos, as there are pigments in the foundation that reflects from the light of a camera which makes the skin look healthy and amazing. It is a known fact that Katy Perry actually uses this foundation! And her skin always looks flawless, 'nough said.
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
I loved using this foundation. It worked really well with my combo skin and I purchased the matching shade of powder as well. It's great for going out because it doesn't have spf which means that you will have to find other ways of applying your spf through the day such as sunscreen or moisturizer. However without the spf, you don't have the flashback from flash photography so your face won't be illuminated white and look off from the rest of your skin (neck arms, etc). Do not use a water based primer with this.
Kaelyn H.
Kitchener , ON
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is an okay foundation. I heard so many good things about it, so I really wanted to love it but I just don't. I find that it has a medium coverage, doesn't cover pimples and scars all that great though. It tends to get a bit oiley and patchy throughout the day even if I set it. It's definitely not terrible but there are many drug store foundations that I would pick over this one, especially since it's a pricey product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?