BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Emily M.
Reigate, Surrey
Review for: 125 Sand more...
make up for ever ultra hd foundation in the shade 235. absolutely amazing foundation, medium/ buildable coverage. best foundation ive tried yet, always repurchase, would prefer it to be a bit cheaper.
Melissa E.
Saskatoon
Loved this foundation so much! I wish I had gotten it at least one more shade darker but it still did the job!! Worked well for oily skin, definitely a favourite of mine and recommend to everyone else!
Dearbhla A.
IRL
cult favourite of course didn't disappoint. use this for nights out and when I sleep in my makeup after a night out which we have all done it is still on the next morning!! very long wearing and full coverage.
Lorena🍍💄 E.
santo domingo norte, santo domingo
Oye mi amor La Muerte en Jeepeta se le dice a esta base ahí estabas si tienes imperfecciones necesitas una base de máxima cobertura Esta es la tuya 100% recomendado punto
Chae S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have oily skin and it doesn't work for me alone but loved mixing it with my double wear! I totally recommended this to dry to combo skin. Gives such a poreless finish
Ellie P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a really nice product but it doesn't sit well on top of texture so you have to be really careful how you apply it but you can make it works just takes some time
Rebecca G.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Other more...
This has been my favourite foundation for at least 3 years now! It goes on really nice and stays all day if you use a good primer. It also looks really nice on camera!
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Great product, goes on smoothly and offers med-full coverage. I do find that my skin gets oily after wearing it and it's not as long lasting as other brands I've tried.
VeeKreations Y.
Scarborough, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation applies on the skin really good. I use this on all my clients. You cam bulid up on the product to get the coverage you need. It feels good on the skin and is really light weight.
Nikola C.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I would apply this product with a beauty blender and it was incredibly easy and made my skin look amazing. I didn't even need to cover up my red areas with cover up.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon