BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Hana K.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I personally like this foundation. Purchased at a discounted price from the IMATS - they had a range of shades and it wasn't difficult to find the perfect shade match. Provides medium - full coverage. Non greasy but not drying and does not crease or cake.
Gail H.
Toronto, ON
This was the first foundation I started using and I LOVE it! It's lightweight but still quite buildable if you need more coverage. I used a beauty blender and really liked the look I got. The only problem I had with this foundation is that I have quite an oily face and noticed that after half a day of wear, I did start having shiny spots - nothing a little bit of blotting couldn't fix.
This foundation lasts the whole day and I love how it doesn't feel heavy at all! I completely understand the hype behind this product.
Alyssa K.
Maple, ON
I have dry to combination skin. I get oily on the usual areas like my T-zone and everywhere else is dry. Using this particular foundation made me look dewy; which is a good thing for me! However even when I have my face set with a powder throughout the day I get oily a little bit but nothing that I couldn't handle with. It's sold at Sephora or online and retail for C$52.00. A bit pricey but totally worth it. I feel like this foundation would work for any skin type just if you are oily make sure you set it with a powder.
Andrea O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The coverage is medium pulling high I would say, on my skin covers well leaving this very natural, leaving at the same time a very light effect, both the sight and the feeling that leaves us on the face. At the end of the hours you see a lot more natural so much that you can scarcely notice that you are wearing makeup, I suppose it is a result of losing some intensity, but it is still there unifying the skin, so its durability is also quite good. Another aspect that I also see positive is that in my case I usually have parts of my skin that are dry and that are usually made evident with some bases of makeup I notice that with this base they are less appreciated, they do not disappear but they do not become so evident.
Christine D.
Val Caron, ON
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Oh wow. This stuff is so soft and creamy. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it and it applies so easily. Lightweight and beautiful finish just not the greatest coverage...
kaka F.
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
It is realy expensive in kuwait.but hope you can use 1 whole bottle more than 6 months.it gives you a full coverage and drys super fast.you will get a natural look
Jomary R.
I have oily, acne-prone skin & everyone told me this foundation would NOT work for me. Turns out, I love it!
Both the old version (HD) & the new version (Ultra HD) have never failed me. It doesn't slide off my face, it doesn't break me out, and it leaves a perfect finish on the skin!
Its not completely full coverage, so my acne scars don't get covered so well. However, a bit of concealer never gets cakey with this one.
Overall have loved this and the new version and I would tell everyone to just give it a try!
Carol L.
Toronto, OR
The Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation is my new favorite, must have, go-to make-up product. It blends perfectly into your skin, and feels weightless so I can completely forget that I'm wearing make-up. I use a small dime-sized amount to even out my skin tone, dabbing it on by using a quick stippling motion with my fingers. You can also use a brush, but it's not necessary. The foundation gives you the perfect photo finish, and will photograph well. I used this as part of my wedding make-up, and it made this ordinary girl look stunning in the many photos from that special day. Yes, it's that good.
Melissa S.
Guelph
LOVE this foundation! It gives a great amount of coverage that is buildable - and it doesn't accentuate any of my dry spots/patches (although I always make sure to moisturize). I recommend applying with a damp beauty blender. This foundation has lasted me through an entire day, I will say that the area around my nose tends to wear off because I rub my nose throughout the day. I love the feel of the foundation because it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. Would definitely repurchase.
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has a beautiful satin finish. MUFE has got it down in terms of creating a foundation that stays and looks beautiful in photographs. There's just something about it that looks amazing behind the lense.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.