BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ellie P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a really nice product but it doesn't sit well on top of texture so you have to be really careful how you apply it but you can make it works just takes some time
Chae S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have oily skin and it doesn't work for me alone but loved mixing it with my double wear! I totally recommended this to dry to combo skin. Gives such a poreless finish
Rebecca G.
Vancouver
Review for: Other more...
This has been my favourite foundation for at least 3 years now! It goes on really nice and stays all day if you use a good primer. It also looks really nice on camera!
VeeKreations Y.
Scarborough , CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation applies on the skin really good. I use this on all my clients. You cam bulid up on the product to get the coverage you need. It feels good on the skin and is really light weight.
Lauren S.
Calgary, AB
A great go-to foundation. This was my staple for the longest time! Blends quite well and comes in an almost overwhelming amount of shades, so you're sure to find a match for your skin tone!
Nikola C.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I would apply this product with a beauty blender and it was incredibly easy and made my skin look amazing. I didn't even need to cover up my red areas with cover up.
Hana K.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I personally like this foundation. Purchased at a discounted price from the IMATS - they had a range of shades and it wasn't difficult to find the perfect shade match. Provides medium - full coverage. Non greasy but not drying and does not crease or cake.
Nina A.
This makes my skin look good and covers up my scars and redness with a second layer. I have oily skin but with a powder on top it gives me a nice glow though the day
Cathy D.
Make up forever is my go-to for makeup, and the ULTRA HD foundation is definitely one of the best. I love the way it glides on and blends out with a sponge. It looks amazing, but be careful- don’t use HD setting powder on top of this, otherwise u will see white streaks everywhere in pictures!
Alyssa K.
Maple, ON
I have dry to combination skin. I get oily on the usual areas like my T-zone and everywhere else is dry. Using this particular foundation made me look dewy; which is a good thing for me! However even when I have my face set with a powder throughout the day I get oily a little bit but nothing that I couldn't handle with. It's sold at Sephora or online and retail for C$52.00. A bit pricey but totally worth it. I feel like this foundation would work for any skin type just if you are oily make sure you set it with a powder.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.