BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Monika D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Pretty awesome foundation ! Nice consistency , good coverage , easy to apply , lightweight foundation ! Def buy it again , grate for combination skin ! Nice packaging , recommended absolutely !
Ines h.
21 rue de Jordanie cité jardins Morneg Benarous
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the finish of this Foundation sins my skin is so oily it doesn't look cakey on my face and it's long lasting I use a light cover on my face everyday and it looks natural and perfect covering
Adelaide L.
Very good product although some days especially if they were long days I would find that it would leave blotchy patches over my skin and would eventually rub off.
I still haven’t purchased another one but thinking about it
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Giving this five stars because I love this foundation so much! It blends well into my skin and lasts a long time! I don't get as oily as compared to when I'm using other foundation brands.
Rebekah S.
Vancouver, BC
Love this product. It leaves my skin looking super natural while being full coverage. It’s good on sensitive skin. Great range in shades. This product is my new go to foundation.
mahrukh r.
Dubai, sheikh Zayed road
Perfect foundation that goes well for a drugstore and a highend in the mid range, medium to full coverage!! Love the mixture of it glides on amazingly. Does not cake up at all. But tends to get oily in the T-zone area
Zineb O.
casablanca
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Normally I don’t use fondation, because it close the pores of the skin, but THIS fondation not. It’s really easy to apply for a perfect matte finish. It cover EVERYTHING, every imperfections, I recommend it for sure
Julianna M.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this Foundation because you can get a really shear coverage or build it up for a more full coverage. It’s long lasting but does budge a bit. Needs to be shaken really well, which I wish I knew in the beginning!
Isabella B.
belgium
Very good product I use them on every client easy to mix with other shades and good coverage. I also use lighter and darker shades sometimes as shader and highlighter as well. Love it
Alicia W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing product! It has great coverage, and doesn’t give you that greasy look like some of the other brands. Long lasting and lightweight, I’ll recommend this to my friends for sure!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon