BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Aubrey B.
So first off I guessed my color without matching myself in person but I honestly didn't do too awful bad. I liked it mostly but I did notice it didn't always sit as nicely as I wanted and sometimes I would notice it accumulating in certain areas of my face making it seem cakey. The formula was pretty nice and I feel that with a good setting powder and spray it'd probably be better.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I purchased this in a different shade than what is listed. But the MUF High Definition Foundation is in my Top 5 favorites of all-time. Full coverage without being cakey. Blends beautifully into the skin and no visible lines or signs of 'look at my foundation.' Just beautiful natural looking healthy skin. Covers up my red and sunspots, and also don't cake up or crease under the eyes. Fantastic product, you can't go wrong with this foundation!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is seriously no joke when it comes to the coverage department! It is super full coverage but not thick, heavy, or cakey feeling at all. I not only use it on myself but on my clients as well, especially for weddings or photo shoots because it’s and HD foundation. Comes in a ton of shades too so it’s easy to color match which is awesome since skin tone changes throughout the year so the same foundation color might not be able to be used year round!
Trisha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was really excited about this product when I first got it but was a little disappointed with the color and finish. I bought it from sephora and was matched with a color. The more I used it, the more I realized it didn't give a very smooth and clean look to my face. I don't know if maybe the foundation went bad or it just wasn't what I was expecting. When I put any sort of powder over the foundation, my skin started to look a bit pasty as well.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Love love love!!! One of the best foundations I've worn. It's lightweight and blends extremely well with my skin tone and undertone. I have combination skin and it doesn't make me look oily or too dry. I purchased it from Sephora and it's reasonable priced for such a great product! MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This was in my IPSY bag and I was surprised that the shade was PERFECT match. (Y505) I wanted to try this for a while but wasn't going to waist my money. But it's definitely worth th price. My make up was flawless. No creasing and lasted all day.
Kathelyn A.
Hands down my favorite foundation of all time. I have tried a variety of high end foundations and by far none of them have gotten close to this one. I would say it's medium coverage, but it does not feel like you have any makeup on your skin. The wide range of color selection is perfect for finding your perfect match. Also, after a night out I have noticed it lasts a long time, and it does not cake around my dry patches. Absolutely LOVE.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation to use on clients for photos! The coverage is amazing especially if acne and blemishes are.a problem. You will definitely need to contour and after using this foundation though as it is very matte. Not recommended for everyday use in my opinion or those who prefer a more buildable coverage.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product! I got this from Sephora when I needed something matched to my skin for family pictures. I really like that it's buildable coverage for the areas where I need a little more assistance. It doesn't break me out, and it stays well all day with a primer and setting powder. I have never gotten so many compliments on how nice I look when I do wear it.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Good for maybe 3-4 hrs before I had to reapply. I have oily skin and after a few hours it's like it completely disappeared off my face and I looked So oily I would be self conscious and have to go and check in the mirror every hour. I hated how it looked at the end of the day so I will not be buying this again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.