BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
manar h.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
This is soo pretty for when u have a big photoshoot day or just in general when u know u will be photographed pls put this one on u will love every sibgle picture of urs i promise!!!
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Other more...
My #1 favorite foundation ever. There’s nothing that compares to how good this is. Makes my skin look perfect and it feels so amazing throughout the day! It’s full coverage and I barely have to touch up my oily skin. It might be a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Gemma M.
., Cowdenbeath
Love love love this Foundation. Looks absolutely flawless and full coverage. Blends out really well and lasts all day. This doesn’t seem to react with my oily skin which is great and major pro for me. Just a shame you can’t get this version anymore.
Valeriya D.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love love love really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Vickie A.
Barrie, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! I purchased it on recommendation, though the price is steep, it's well worth it! It goes on smooth, not chalky, and not oily. It has a lovely matte finish, and medium coverage. I would recommend this to anyone who'd listen!
julie a.
dbayeh
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
It’s a nice foundation. It has a mate finish and is a medium to light coverage. It looks nice once applied and definitely needs to be set using powder for longevity. I wouldn’t buy it again just because there are better foundations on the market.
Lucy R.
This foundation is Great. The coverage is medium but it’s very buildable. Easy to colour match especially when ordering online. It does oxidise after an hour or two so I would go a shade lighter! Felt great on my skin. Would definitely repurchase
B C.
I didn't really like this foundation, it looked kind of cheap on my skin - didn't really blend in and kind of sat on the top. I don't need a lot of coverage but it goes on in such a strange way that you have to use quite a bit in order to get an even finish.
Filsan O.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I didn't enjoy this foundation only because my skin is oily. It gives you a very dewy finish and it's super lightweight. I find I get very oily very fast when I wear it, however it does blend very nicely and the colour selection it's great.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon