BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nicole H.
Sofia
I really like this foundation,I'm using it for the first time,but still it's awesome!I have a dry skin and it kind of looks weird and I don't know how to fix it,so if anyone have any solutions it will be helpful.
Tayshamar F.
Bajadero
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Está base es una de las mejores que tengo y mi favorita después de la de too faced es súper buena y te deja una cobertura natural y hermosa no se me agrieta el maquillaje ni se me empasta la cara todo queda en su lugar y muy hermoso, no me saca brillos y me dura por horas sin retocar
Lynn W.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
One of the best foundations out there. I love the coverage it gives and how bright my face looks. Its very long lasting and resistance to sweat and humidity. Its very light weight. I have repurchased it about three time and would repurchase.
Fero K.
Mont, QC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Good coverage, works nicely if you have a good primer under, the finish is medium to full coverage and not too cakey. It doesnt settle into my under eye crease though. The price is okay a little pricy but its fine
Enzi R.
Keirhill way, Aberdeen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Absolutely stunning foundation. One of my favourites. I'll coverage while still being super light on the skin. Love the finish which is very dewy. The colour range is fab! Quite pricey but it's worth it
Jessica-Laura W.
Manchester
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is one of my favourite foundations! I bought it when I went to IMATS in London and it's amazing! It's long lasting and it's great for combination skin! I would recommend this foundation to EVERYONE!
Jaqueline P.
A qualidade dessa base líquida é boa, não deixa a pele oleosa, é uma cobertura mais pesada, que pode ser usadas em ocasiões como: festas, baladas etc! #BloomBadge @Influenster #BloomBadge @Influenster
Alyssha P.
Kapuskasing
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I LOVED this foundation. My favorite so far. Its easy to apply, blends great. Doesnt look or feel cakey. I find it to be full coverage, very light weight and natural. Will definetly be buying it again.
member-bde9b4a02
london ontario
this foundation makes it look like i dont even have foundation!!! its so natural looking and very easy to apply my only problem is that it isnt a matte finish but it works for both oily and dry skin and i would totally buy again
Fatima A.
ajman
Best foundation I've ever tried!! Amazing!! It gave my face a very smooth texture and it worked on my skin type which is combination. It has a matte finish which helped in giving a certain glow to my face. It also gives full coverage for any pimples or wrinkles. I'd definitely recommend this product for all types of skin.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.