30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,913 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Love this brand and love this product. Although it is not the best match for my skin tone but it does and amazing job on skin. Its not very light weight but not even at the same time. Yes i will buy this again because it doesn’t break me out and doesn’t cake after a long time.
I really wanted to love this product, but for me it just didn't look right. I know it's a full coverage product but when I applied it, my face just looked cakey rather than a flawless finish. Also found it was overly dewey for my skin type. Not worth the hype.
Great color range, buildable coverage, gives even tone and very natural finish. I am professional Makeup Artist and I use it in my pro kit. Can be mixed with glow drops or moisturiser to change the effect. No SPF wich is great for makeup for TV and Film. Stay on very well. Perfect for all skin types.
Although this is not my color I do love the finish of the foundation. I started from using it everyday to only when I have photoshoots. It's very buildsble and gives a soft natural finish. I would recommend for someone looking for a natural foundation.
I like this foundation, but it's very expensive. It is not my favorite full coverage high end foundation. I prefer Too Faced Born This Way because it gives a more natural finish. If you are looking to spend money on a high end foundation sample it first from sephora to see if you like it.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
One of my favorite foundations! I purchased it at Sephora, and it is definitely one of my go to foundations! So lightweight and flawless, I would definitely recommend. It has a great shade range, and because of that I prefer it over my Mac foundations.
Really loved this foundation. It was one of my first high end foundations and I used it for dance performances and had no issues with it lasting and looking just as great after. Writing this and thinking about it I do want to try repurchasing it.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love the shade sand for highlighting my face areas, the product is long lasting and has an incredible finish to it, the product is easy to applying and use and isn't buildable and it says great for all skin types and I would recommend this product.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
Is this product full coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos