BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Karleigh L.
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
It was an amazing foundation, amazing shade and great coverage, and lasted a very good amount of time for a foundation all thought the product seemed empty after a few used without being shooken but once you shake it you get much more  MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Karrie W.
Hamilton, ON
I think this works pretty well, but maybe I'm just picky, but I prefer a look that is as natural appearing as possible. Good thing about this is that it covers most of my imperfections on my skin (dark spots, etc). But I wish it appeared less cake-y
Veronika K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love formula of this foundation!!! This is my absolutely favorite ! You can build it and it won’t feel as mask. It feels very nice on your face and it covers all spots and redness. I defenetily would recommend you to try this product!
Chelsea B.
London
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Really good lightweight foundation that is buildable. I love how it comes in red tones for those of us with pinky - skin. Long lasting and doesn't crease much! Definitely would recommend this product to those who don't like wearing too much makeup
Frisca W.
This is one of the first foundations I have ever tried and fallen in love with! It has good coverage while having a lightweight consistency! It's also easy to blend and lasts a long time! It doesn't break apart on my skin even after hours of wear.
Sarah S.
Brantford
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. I have oily to combination skin and this gives me a “natural” finish. I prefer to use my fingers to apply this foundation. It is $52 CAD but well worth the price. It’s medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage.
Megan V.
This is my everyday go-to foundation. It goes on beautiful with my beauty blender, and sits on my skin well. I have oily skin for the most part and it lasts all day, the few spots I do have dry patches it doesn’t grab on to. Love love love this!
Lisa P.
Vancouver
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This is such a nice foundation, not too matte or dewy. Very natural finish that doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. Lasts me throughout my day and is in the top 3 foundations Ive been testing out for my wedding. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Saman N.
dubai, dubai
This is a satin finish foundation.I really like how the finish on this foundation looks when set. It not only gives a flawless finish but it gives the skin a bit of a glow too.
Toma G.
Salzburg, Austria
I like this foundation, simply because it feel so light on my face. It doesn't feel like I have makeup on at ll. I wish it covered a little better, but you cant have it both ways I guess. It is light, and blends very well on your face. I do have to spend a little more on extra bottles, but it is my ll time favorite foundation. The price is higher but it is worth it. It seems like it is healthier for your skin as well. I have blackheads and little pimples, and since I have been using it, it seems like they are improving. I'm doing a lot of things to improve my skin, so its hard to say if this is helping. I used to use makeup by It cosmetics, but it was smothering my skin, and causing my complexion m ore issues. It was too thick. If you wasn't something light, this is the perfect foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.