BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
Review for: Other more...
This is my current foundation and I love it so much. I apply this with a beauty blender and it gives me the most beautiful dewy finish. It has a medium coverage which is fine because I like having that “no makeup” look but I wish it would cover some of my hyper pigmentation better. Other than that I love this foundation and will definitely be repurchasing!
Aisha M.
I swear by makeup forever hd foundation . It's the best liquid foundation I've used till date .. I use shade 130 which has a pink undertone that suits my skin really well .it is very light weight and gives medium to light coverage . I personally prefer using my flat top foundation brush with it . It covers the skin better than the beauty blender . Only problem is with it is that it dries really fast so you have to blend one side of the face first then go on the other side . Also you can build up the coverage.
Gabrielle M.
Quadra 18 Lote 11- Jardim Ana Beatriz 1/ Santo António do Descoberto-Go
A textura da Ultra HD é líquida e espalha fácil. Porém, ela seca muito rápido, na minha opinião, então bate aquele desespero para fazer o serviço direito antes que seja tarde demais. Com umas três apertadinhas na válvula, consigo cobrir o rosto inteiro. Sinto que há grande cobertura, mas depois noto que fica uma sensação esquisita de pele craquelada. Olhando de pertinho, dá para ver algumas marquinhas irreguperti.
H I.
Zaghouan
I started using Make Up For Ever over a year ago and now I don't think I want to use any other foundation.  It's light, matches my skin tone perfectly and the best part is that it doesn't even feel like I have foundation on.  The downside is that it's a little more expensive, but for me it's worth it!
Olivia L.
North Bay , ON
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I love applying this foundation with a beauty blender. It gives a beautiful medium coverage and allows my skin to show through while evening it out. I use a heavier concealer on my problem areas that need extra coverage. I have dry skin, and I don't find that it clings to my dry patches. I also find this foundation stays put all day and it almost looks better as I wear it throughout the day. I am shade "medium plus" in mac skin finish and "soft sand" is a good match for me.
Amanda S.
calgary, AK
It never looks the same! I don't know what I do differently but I prime moisturizer and do everything the same but over the course of 3 days I've gone from hating it loving it to hating it again back to loving it, I have normal to sometimes combination skin & sometimes I feel like this just doesn't settle into my skin I feel like it just sits on the top & rubs around instead of sitting. I'm going to keep trying it with other primers to see what I can do to make it consistent.
Daniela B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The best base i dont change it for anything in the world. I recomended to all my clients and i been usung it since 4 years ago the coverege the texture i almos dont feel i have anything on me every time i use it! Price equals quality! Definetly i have not flund any bade like this in the market 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Klaudija I.
This is a really incredible foundation. When I have it on, it looks so natural that I cannot tell I'm wearing foundation, and it makes my skin look perfect and gives it a healthy glow, nothing over the top but just gorgeous and subtle. On top of that it has great lasting power, it lasts all day on my skin and I don't need to put on more during the day. It doesn't cling to dry patches or go oily. I have dry and sensitive skin, a little bit dull at times, but this makes my skin glow.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
I love this foundation. It definitely gives a gorgeous skin finish, it’s long lasting and it’s very lightweight! I love to wear this on top of some M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream and it gives a gorgeous and radiant look! I recommend this to basically anyone! I have this in my kit for school and all my clients love it! 🤗
Emilie N.
North Vancouver, BC
As a biracial woman, I have had a very hard time finding a foundation that matches both my skin tone and undertones. That was until I was introduced to Make Up Forever HD Foundations by one of my make up artists at a photoshoot I was in. I fell in love with the texture, the longevity of it, Andover importantly - the exact match to my skin tone. I highly recommend trying Make Up Forever to all of you beauty lovers out there!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.