BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Giving this five stars because I love this foundation so much! It blends well into my skin and lasts a long time! I don't get as oily as compared to when I'm using other foundation brands.
hina S.
Windsor, OH
I don’t know how many times I have to say it, but this foundation is AMAZING! It’s so light weight but full coverage. It’s my favorite makeup product and it’s amazing for all skin types.
Julianna M.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this Foundation because you can get a really shear coverage or build it up for a more full coverage. It’s long lasting but does budge a bit. Needs to be shaken really well, which I wish I knew in the beginning!
Zineb O.
casablanca
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Normally I don’t use fondation, because it close the pores of the skin, but THIS fondation not. It’s really easy to apply for a perfect matte finish. It cover EVERYTHING, every imperfections, I recommend it for sure
shaheen k.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige, 140 Soft Beige, 145 Neutral, 153 Golden Honey, 150 Pink Beige, 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation its amazing...stays put all day makes me feel soooo flawless its a matte finish but i also use highlighter cream under my foundation to give more of a glowy look
Isabella B.
belgium
Very good product I use them on every client easy to mix with other shades and good coverage. I also use lighter and darker shades sometimes as shader and highlighter as well. Love it
Alicia W.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing product! It has great coverage, and doesn’t give you that greasy look like some of the other brands. Long lasting and lightweight, I’ll recommend this to my friends for sure!
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation so much! Medium coverage but can be built up to full. It's a satin finish and looks so natural. I use this for pictures and not for every day. Awesome foundation.
Areeka M.
Srinagar
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION YOU GUYS. ITS QUITE EXPENSIVE BUT TOTALLY WORTH THE COST. THIS PRODUCT GIVES YOU A PERFECT COVERAGE AND AN AMAZING FINISH TO YOUR FACE AS THE NAME ITSELF SAYS "HD"
Marise A.
damour
Review for: Other more...
Packaging is normal don't contain something special , full coverage , and long lasting foundation , this foundation is specially for picture , give you a natural taint in pictures
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.