BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Mariam L.
MAKEUP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION

💜feels light on skin
💜has a pump
💜good for everyday use as its lightweight

💔pricey
💔does not cover pimples or scars completely

👍will repurchaseMAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Hiba s.
Deira, Dubai
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
thing about this product is that there are so many shades to choose from that everyone gets something perfect for their skin tone. Amazing coverage, natural effect and full coverage. Definitely suggest you to buy it. 😍
hellobeauty a.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
what  can i say about this fondation my best  fondation ever  it was too good to be true it was a very  good one with  meduim covrage but it gives a natural look and that what i was looking for
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 140 Soft Beige 1.01 oz more...
I used a foundation of Tarte but before that i used the foundation of Make up forever. This makes my skin uncomfortable, it doesn't cover the blemishes on my face and it even clumps. I still don't like this kind of thing. I think maybe my skin doesn't fit in with it
Kayleigh W.
Sedbury, Chepstow
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A good product lasts well on the skin with a semi matte type finish however for my skin I found I needed to use a lot of product to cover my redness its quite a sheer coverage but buildable if using a beauty blender!
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
So I like this product, but I don’t absolutely love it. I have oily skin and this product doesn’t hold well all day. The HD portion in it has a slight flash back in photos, so it’s not the best for flash photography.
valentina E.
valledupar - cesar
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Y una fórmula algo más compacta en stick pero nada que ver con los pan stick de toda la vida, es muy jugosa la fórmula, fácil de aplicar y con el mismo acabado natural que la fórmula líquida pero con una fijación algo más adaptada para pieles más grasas.
Emma S.
Barrie, ON
I recently bought this because I was looking for a more natural foundation that could be built up if I wanted more coverage and this is exactly it. Works well on my dry skin IF I prep it with a moisturizing primer.
Marisol C.
Madrid
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The selection of colors is wonderful. Leaves a dewy finish improving my dry skin. The formula is easy to apply and leaves a radiant finish. It is a medium coverage foundation with the potential to buildup coverage.
Nickyta L.
Laval
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is the foundation I use in my make up classes. Medium to almost full coverage. It can look cakey quickly so don’t apply a ton of powder by really light with it. Overall amazing in pictures definitely recommend
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.