BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
H. K.
People say this foundation is really good and I was recommended this by some of my good friends. When I first tried it something went wrong, it seemed like it didn't stay on like my other Bobbi brown foundation which made me dislike it a lot — but then the day after I decided to give it another chance and it was long lasting ( so it was a probably something else & yes I did add baking powder ). Very weightless! You can't feel it on the skin & looks just like your skin!! ( if you get the right shade ). Would recommend! ( I am a First time user)
Chelsea S.
McDonough , GA
I really do love this foundation. It covers well and can be built up. During the summer I blend a small amount of dots of it in with my bronzer and contour cream and it's so light that you can't see it but still creates a nice veil over blemishes. In the winter I apply it slightly thicker than in summer but it never feels cakey. I would say pay attention to the peach/yellow undertones if each color. I have a fair olive peach skin tone. It sounds bizarre but I have issues turning too peach or overly yellow but I really do think this brand does a great job offering both in each shade so you can find the perfect match.
Marissa K.
Madison, WV
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I'm 50/50 on this foundation. The old formula used to by my HOLY GRAIL foundation, but I find that this one tends to look unnatural on me. I have combo skin - oily in my t-zone but dry sometimes on my cheeks and nose. I think the color range is wonderful and being as fair skinned as I am, this company is one of the best with color matches. Overall I think this foundation is beautiful if you're wearing it for 3 hours or less, but then it breaks up or looks cakey. I don't love it anymore. I wish they stayed with their old formula.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Nice matte finish, long wearing and simply beautiful. My main gripe is I couldn't find a color match, it settles into fine lines and was pricey. I may have liked it more if the gal at Sephora could have found me a better color match but I have pale olive skin with no pink undertones and the color she insisted matched me oxidized very pink making me look like Miss Piggy. I sold it to a friend who has cool undertones. Lol maybe I have more of a problem with the "help" at Sephora... She really didn't seem to care for her job.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
I have a hard time with liquid foundation because most of them feel heavy on my skin and gets cakey throughout the day. This gives me the hydration I need during those dry winter months and my go to for nighttime glam looks. Totally buildable coverage but mostly medium with a satin finish. Blends easily with a flat kabuki but works best with a damp beauty blender. Only complaint is with the packaging. Every single one I’ve had, the cap and chipped or cracked completely. I guess the plastic is too thin so it doesn’t travel well.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: 125 Sand more...
If a person is wanting full coverage foundation, then this is the one for them! This foundation completely covered the freckles and dark spots on my face. It was a very matte color and did leave a shine. I was able to wear this foundation all day at school and got many compliments on how well it looked on my skin. There is no heavy scent with this makeup and did not feel heavy on my face. It looked airbrushed and was super easy to blend. I barely had to use any concealer, because this covered my face so well.
Jennifer V.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have combination skin and I don't think this was the right foundation for me. It may be great for others, but I find it doesn't stay put all day. It doesn't matter whether I use setting spray or setting powder. I have had it for about a month now and I wish I had returned it. The MUFE stick foundation was much better for me, but I think my next purchase is going to be either NARS sheer glow or Kevin Aucoin sensual skin enhancer depending on how the samples work out for me. I really wanted to love this foundation, but I wasn't impressed.
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
I am a big fan of Makeup Forever's foundations, both powder and liquid, because they have a great color selection that matches almost flawlessly, goes on easily and is the perfect base to keep your bronzer, blush, highlighter in place all day. The HD foundation coverage rates as a medium for me. It will even skin tone and blemishes, but it doesn't completely cover freckles (which I appreciate). The liquid foundation is perfect alone for a more dewy look, or you can add a setting powder for a more matte look.
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I can't rave enough about the Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation. I have combination skin with an uneven skin tone and am prone to end of the day oily-ness and redness. This foundation goes on weightless but covers and lasts like a thicker foundation. I have been using this foundation religiously ever since first trying it last year. I won't use anything else!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Amazing formula designed for looking incredible on camera. I truly believe it looks flawless. It has a natural finish that looks like skin but it means i have to powder my face during the day because of my oily skin. No biggie because I do that anyway. I will recommend to go lightly with this because I feel like too much can look cakey. Still a great foundation with an impressive shade selection.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon