BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jessica G.
Love this foundation. It’s super light and I feel like it has an Illuminating or some kind of shimmer to it... not in an overdone way but just adds a brightened to your face. Use it with a beauty blender (wet first obviously and squeezed out to a damp/dry mostly) and it will turn out perfectly. It takes some time to fully set in but once it does it’s a beautiful full finish. I feel it’s 1 of the best out there for foundations. Definitely worth a try. I always love to finish foundation off with a finishing set powder or a compact skin color powder on top. This works wonders.
Kim P.
Boston
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 140 Soft Beige 1.01 oz more...
This is probably my favorite foundation because it feels so light on the skin! Although it doesn’t cover as much, I still love it regardless because it lasts throughout the day and it doesn’t melt. It also blends in really well because it’s so lightweight. Would definitely buy again!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I am in love with this foundation! I got a sample In one of my subscription boxes and I was shocked 1st of all that it was the right she and 2nd of all how well it worked for my skin. It is full coverage and buildable without feeling heavy or Sticky. When I finish my current bottle this will be my next purchase. I just wish these sold it at ulta because I prefer their reward system.
Kelly J.
Jackson
Review for: 165 Honey Beige more...
I love this foundation! It really is great for photography. I use on myself as well as my clients for photo shoots. This foundation is great for all skin types. I’m oily and it doesn’t make me look greasy. I just have to blot once or twice during the day. Overall great product!
Sara A.
I won’t use any other foundation! I always receive so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. Not my makeup, but my skin...people actually think my complexion naturally looks as good as this foundation makes it look. That being said, it gives natural, flawless coverage, it feels very light on the skin and provides an exceptional all-day wear experience. THIS IS A MUST HAVE for your makeup collection!
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Other more...
I loved this foundation at first. It looks natural and doesn’t give you a cakey face. But the shade range is a bit weird. I have a neutral undertone and I could not find my shade, so I picked up shade R230 and it looked fine at first. But in the daylight it definitely looks weird on me and it’s kind of patchy on the skin. I’m still using it mixed with another foundation with a yellow undertone to even it out. I think this foundation is not for everyone, so you’ve got to be picky about your shade. Test it out before buying a full bottle because it’s not cheap.
Sarah D.
Clermont, FL
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
They changed the formulation a few years ago and that’s what made this go from 5 stars down to 3. This new formula just does not seem to agree with my skin. This brand and foundation used to be a staple in my makeup kit for all my clients but now it just doesn’t work as well.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
Review for: 160 Golden Beige more...
I am sorry I don't remember the shade I used. I did get a prefect match. Your skin looks flawless with this foundation, it was a little bit of a sheen that I like. A little does go a long way and I was able to use this easily with a brush with no streaking. I recommend!
Isabel S.
canovanas
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 170 Caramel more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Best foundation!! This one is what I literally use every time I do my makeup. It gives plenty of coverage but still manages to look very natural, not at all. Super lightweight and perfect for every skin type.
Kayleen W.
Los Angeles
Review for: 145 Neutral more...
This foundation is lightweight but the coverage is medium if that makes any sense ! Feels amazing on the skin and lasts throughout the day ! I have to set this foundation around my t zone otherwise it slide around my nose ! Other than that this product works wonders!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.