BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Beth S.
Rosemount, MN
Super foundation. Love it. Leaves my face looking flawless and it lasts all day.
Alicia T.
Tampa Florida
The best foundation I have ever used. I wish they sold this in department store.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a beautiful foundation satin finish good coverage I was glad to try this
Gabrielle G.
Saratoga, CA
I love for my skin is just perfect, is the best that I already tried, I love!!!!
Natasha P.
One of my everyday use. This foundation is flawless and make me not look cakey
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
This foundation leaves the most beautiful finish and is good for all skin types
Brandi G.
Leavenworth
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I've used A Brand almost similar and it was great so I know this will be awsome
Jamie F.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is one of my all time faves! It really covers well without feeling heavy!
Gabriella E.
Jessup, MD
I did not like this foundation. My skin is dry and it showed on my dry patches.
Kelly P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very full coverage but doesn't look caky. Don't need to apply too much either.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon