BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Zoe M.
Los Angeles
This product has good coverage but dried out my skin a lot. I personally would not buy this product again.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I remember going in to Sephora to purchase this and I had very high expectations for it. I bought it and wore it to a party. My makeup looked flawless and perfect at the beginning and I got so many compliments but in just a couple hours I looked like a bowl of grease. I was blotting continuously throughout the whole night which caused the makeup to move around a lot. I was so upset because I really tried liking this product! I used it 2 more times after and same thing happened. I then broke out and I believe because of how oily I was getting. Never again trying this product :/ MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Tina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
One of the best foundation I have tried so far. I get so many compliments how my skin looks after wearing this foundation. It leaves your skin looking dewy and has amazing coverage! It also gives my face a glow which I really like! I would recommend this for anyone who is on dryer side. Highly recommend!
Jazzlyn H.
Lancaster
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It’s buildable, it’s got coverage, it’s perfect with one layer or with more! The finish is dewy, until you add powder (obviously). Product is not so lightweight but not heavy either. I would recommend it to others!
Sydonie K.
Nashville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
This is one of the first products I’ve used from this brand and I’m really happy with it. It’s liquidy texture melts right into your skin and gives you flawless skin without looking like you have makeup on. It’s definitely a new staple in my makeup kit.
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
I used this product for about 3 years before it became to pricey for me. I felt like i was running out of product to quickly. This is a foundation that has a perfect match for me anytime of the year. It stays all day, looks amazing for photos, winter or summer, can even wear with no primer. It is thin but buildable.
Chloe H.
Screamer
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
I loved this foundation I got a sample and fell in love it has a good color match and had very good coverage as well as a good finish to it was more of a matte finish than a dewy finish tho but I would buy it again and do recommend it
Sabiha
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I’ve been wearing Make up Forever HD foundation for 9 years now- it was the first high end foundation I bought and haven’t looked back! It’s matte finish, so you have to make sure your skin is well hydrated before applying. Looks great in photos and doesn’t feel cakey or heavy. I wear it for events and functions and it stays out all night.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I wasn’t that impressed with the foundation. It provides nice coverage like the foundation that I already use. I got a sampler so I didn’t use enough to determine if it was good for oily and or dry skin. I might try it again before buying it.
Brittney F.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this stuff. I stopped using it because it was my winter foundation color and I needed a new color for my tan. ;) It isn't too oily and is really light on the skin. It provides good coverage and was a perfect match for my skin tone.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.