BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is the BEST foundation you'll wear. It comes in roughly two gazillion shades, so you'll find a perfect match, no matter your undertones or how light or dark you are. As to the wear, this foundation truly makes you look flawless. I think it's a little too heavy for everyday use, so I save it for special occasions when I know I'll be photographed. I also wear this on my nights out, and it stays put for hours of sweaty nightclub dancing and still looks great on the cab home!
Ashley S.
Chandler
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I feel this product is overhyped and not worth the cost. I've tried it on many occasions now, but I just hate the way the texture of my skin looks with this. It doesn't sit on my skin comfortably and a few hours into wearing it with setting spray it clings around my nose and dry patches. It brings out a lot of my flaws on my skin. I'm only 22 and have minor forehead wrinkles, but with this foundation my wrinkles look A LOT worse. No matter how much primer or powder I put on top, nothing fixes my frustration with this product. When I compare this to more affordable drug store foundations, my drug store ones I reach for more. I won't be repurchasing.
member-b605d
Review for: 120 Soft Sand, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
I bought this foundation hoping for a nice lightweight foundation and at least medium coverage. I have an olive skin tone and the makeup forever shade selection was ok. I was color matched in the store and bought it. After being able to try it out myself after purchasing it I noticed it wore much differently then it claims. I don’t have dry skin but not oily and it clung to dry patches I didn’t have before I put it on. It oxidized really quickly and didn’t last me through my workday as I thought it should for the price. I only wore it a couple of times before giving up on it. It proved to be a waste of money. I don’t reach for it and won’t repurchase. I hope that I can give it away so it’s not a complete waste.
Amalia N.
Hayward
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is one of those foundations that I always come back to. I’m always on the hunt for a face product that meets all of my high expectations in a foundation and this one is it. The color “Sand” matches me perfectly and no foundation out there has hits the right understomes in my skin as this. I have tried luxury brands like Dior, Ysl, Lancôme, la mer, and this one is definitely a steal for the price. The finish is matte, but not overly drying. I have made all the females in my family try this foundation, and they are all impressed with the quality of this product.
Sharman G.
Lost Creek, WV
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
This is a good product for flash photography and everyday wear on many different people, but it just isn’t for me. Every time I wear it, it settles into my fine lines and creates dry patches I wasn’t aware that I even had. It is definitely a medium coverage foundation but I wouldn’t say it is easily buildable at all. The shade match is perfect and I love the shade range, but I wish the formula worked for my dry skin. 😢
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is my secret for "no makeup" makeup. I received shade R230 free for testing purposes and have also purchased Y205 for the winter months. These shades are lightweight but still provide medium coverage. It's buildable for a more full coverage too. I love to apply with a beauty blender and give it a few minutes to dry before adding another layer. Lasts all day! Shade R230 was free from @influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.
Palm T.
Review for: 165 Honey Beige more...
So an update:

So I got this as a travel sample from sephora when spend $30. I like that I was able to try first before I actually buy a full size product on expensive foundation. I haven't found a good foundation for my dry face and this foundation and primer that comes in box just made my dry patches show up and I hated it. I gave it a couple of tries. But it just don't make it any better. I don't recommend this.
Simran K.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation looks so nice on the skin!! It genuinely looks like "your skin but better". I have combination skin nd it works great for me. The coverage is quite medium. It doesn't cover my scarring on my cheek well which is a bit disappointing being that a lot of my drugstore foundations such as the Maybelline fit me and Milani 2 in 1 are able to cover that scarring well in one coat. Either way, its a great foundation and I would recommend it if you are someone with combo skin who struggles to find something that works with your skin. I personally love it the most for how well the shade matches my skin tone.
Heather W.
I like this foundation with one caveat - the client has to have near to perfect skin. For the price, this foundation provides no where near enough coverage. Even on clients with great skin, I have to use three pumps to get the finish I want which doesn't make it particularly cost effective. For everyday clients with normal problems, MAC's StudioFix beats this foundation hands down. Also, this foundation can make some people look like death warmed over even in the yellow tones. If they have tanned skin, the yellow is not sufficient - it just comes out looking ashy. However, if they are fair olive, the colour comes out reasonably well. I think for the price and coverage, there are far more comparable drugstore options which produce just as good results.
Jasmine R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received a deluxe sample of this hd foundation free with a Sephora order recently. It has been one of my favorite foundations this fall. I have combo/oily skin and like more of a matte finish. This MUF hd is awesome and definitely gives me that. The shade I got was a little dark so I often mix it with other foundations. It mixes well with dewy foundations as well for a simi matte finish!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.